**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Hey guys, new to this thread but I had a quick question, are these polo bear tee's worth anything? Found them in my closet while I was cleaning up. Used to have a bunch of these when I was younger but these were all I managed to find. Wondering if I should try to sell em or something or just put it back and wear occasionally 

Hey guys, new to this thread but I had a quick question, are these polo bear tee's worth anything? Found them in my closet while I was cleaning up. Used to have a bunch of these when I was younger but these were all I managed to find. Wondering if I should try to sell em or something or just put it back and wear occasionally 

What size are they?

Dope stuff polo pirate... class is in session :nerd:

SuperProducerJ - I love the color blocking on those items you posted also :smokin

One thing I've always hated about Polo T's is the Wack neckline. I've got some old ones that can damn near be worn off the shoulder.
And the arm holes. They were/are short and tight or long and baggy. Very seldom do you find a T that fits just right.

nice pic. still don't know how you're able to rock that hat lol but you're combo looks good with the hi-tech vest.
nice, is your's country tagged? my green one is.

my dude pirate is straight blazing this thread :smokin

my riviera jacket is buried somewhere haha.

Blue label on the sportsman, I hear the country label is rarer, but I couldn't tell the difference Lol...
I once had the Rivera pullover jacket, but sold it...dope either way
Put up some gems Jay....
Pirate keep it coming

Blue label on the sportsman, I hear the country label is rarer, but I couldn't tell the difference Lol...
I once had the Rivera pullover jacket, but sold it...dope either way
Put up some gems Jay....
Pirate keep it coming

my country tagged version fits tighter than a usual M. it's the one that Rebel posted on IG that he's looking for.

lol i've had 2 riviera pullovers, i really feel like i sold 1 of them to someone in the bronx along with the shirt lol. i still have my riviera fireman which is buried somewhere. i've gone through about 3 riviera shirts lmao. my latest one still has tags that i haven't popped yet. i used to have two riviera towels. i sold them which i regret now smh only because they took up space. they were faded but still, you never really see those pop up in anyone's collections.

i just like to talk about gems lol.

pirate is on fire with the pics though. i'm salty over those wing polo's lol

my country tagged version fits tighter than a usual M. it's the one that Rebel posted on IG that he's looking for.

lol i've had 2 riviera pullovers, i really feel like i sold 1 of them to someone in the bronx along with the shirt lol. i still have my riviera fireman which is buried somewhere. i've gone through about 3 riviera shirts lmao. my latest one still has tags that i haven't popped yet. i used to have two riviera towels. i sold them which i regret now smh only because they took up space. they were faded but still, you never really see those pop up in anyone's collections.

i just like to talk about gems lol.

pirate is on fire with the pics though. i'm salty over those wing polo's lol

Lol, maybe it's better that I don't see them...I'm really am trying to fall back, but I've never seen Rivera towels, Sheesh I wouldve keep one thou. I really like rare items I don't usually see, I think that's what keeps me in the game still.

Back
Top Bottom