**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Serape backpack came in today. Glad I copped before they disappeared. Gotta give a s/o to kushdrygoods dude is more than legit, thanks again for the services it's much appreciated. I look forward to doing more transactions.

Last edited:
Weighing in on a few subjects after a hiatus.

- Dope pics, PP! Keep this thread popping. Got me wanting to post some pics too.

- I understand the desire to flex the kid's "Snow" but that joint is too young on Just IMO.

- Scram previewing the fall Rohe line? Hmmm.

- Lotta familiar faces and heavyweights in some of those pics from the Packers event. Nice flicks, PS!

- Mega shoulda worn the Central Forrest Registry b-down or the 95 patchwork for that performance! But, regardless, Mega Philosophy is the best hip hop album I've heard in years! ...Dominican Diner was one of the other best projects of the year. That line-up was great, and I'm aggy that I had to work and couldn't attend.

- Who came out their face for that XL Green Polo Cup joint on the bay yesterday? That's one of my favorite joints and I was prepared to jump out the window, uncharacteristically. I was damn near certain my snipe was reckless enough.

Weighing in on a few subjects after a hiatus.

- Dope pics, PP! Keep this thread popping. Got me wanting to post some pics too.

- I understand the desire to flex the kid's "Snow" but that joint is too young on Just IMO.

- Scram previewing the fall Rohe line? Hmmm.

- Lotta familiar faces and heavyweights in some of those pics from the Packers event. Nice flicks, PS!

- Mega shoulda worn the Central Forrest Registry b-down or the 95 patchwork for that performance! But, regardless, Mega Philosophy is the best hip hop album I've heard in years! ...Dominican Diner was one of the other best projects of the year. That line-up was great, and I'm aggy that I had to work and couldn't attend.

- Who came out their face for that XL Green Polo Cup joint on the bay yesterday? That's one of my favorite joints and I was prepared to jump out the window, uncharacteristically. I was damn near certain my snipe was reckless enough.

I was watching the green polo cup, but took it off my list, what did it go for?
The Packers event did look pretty dope, I'm not gonna make no more excuses and make it to a least one event sooner or later
Rebel personally showed me some new Rohe hats, that he asked me not to talk about, but IMO I certainly like the next bunch of hats more then the last

$570 WOW

meanwhile, i have all 3 colors *humble brag*

Yeah. I don't have to tell you that price talk on vintage should generally be kept private, but I had to say something there.

The thing that got me was that I knew I was overbidding - and somebody else outbid that!

I had a white back in the day, but it got stained and then basically transferred to my boy.

I'm not surprised at these prices anymore, but I'm not losing any sleep over it Lol

Yeah, that's the one thing about when something goes for stupid cash; it's easy to move on.

I'd lose more sleep over missing out on a lesser item that went for a bargain.

SRS question for those who tend to wear sz small in most RL tops:

I usually wear sz small in RL custom fit wovens, medium custom fit polos, medium in slim fits wovens. Sad to say but I can definitely fit into a kids XL in the tees and polos but the technical details are off (ie Pony placement is off, button placket too high, collar too small, etc). However, I was eyeing some of the sweaters and saw the indian head sweater in navy for kids vs red in adults. Any ideas/thoughts if the sweaters for kids fit like an adult Small? Mostly worried about the sleeve lengths as the torso lengths seem to match the size small in adult in the tees and polos.

I'll tell you this, if you can rock kids XLs, there's all kinds of dope stuff in the archives that mad dedicated heads wish was available in adult sizes.

:pimp: If that ain't a grail pic for the archives I don't know what is. #SALUTE:pimp:

That's a dope pic, and dope layout, PS. And, it's cool to flick it up with Just. But, in terms of music, I'd more greatly value a moment with just about anybody else who was performing. And, when it comes to Lo, most of the dudes in that second to last picture on PS's photospread from the event have collections that SMASH Justin's into nothingness.

This sounds like I'm crapping on Just Blaze. I really don't mean it that way. Dude has had a great career musically and is a true Lo Head (except when he wears Los Jets :lol:), but there are a lot of people out there who hold a lot heavier.

I don't even wanna know what that jacket would cost
blue label=$1500-2500. purple label=$3000-$5000+

Anyone make it to the new NY flagship store? If so did they have full collections on the floor to purchase?

That beacon shearling from Frank's IG is nice, but that state/red/white patern is already over-used this season in the men's line.

Last edited:
After just looking around online i found some cool stuff. Yea i miss Rugby a lot, honestly I hope they bring it back but i can settle for the line that polo got out now. Peep some of the old rugby stuff i found that out again similar but not exact.

[

Last edited:
That beacon shearling from Frank's IG is nice, but that state/red/white patern is already over-used this season in the men's line.

Agreed.

And, just to touch on the subject of what I'd like to see Ralph do as opposed to what he is doing - I don't think it's as much of an issue of kind, so much as of degree. I don't mind going back to the well of Indian heads, or whatever, but there are two things I don't like when he does. One, it's how prolifically he uses certain [recycled themes]. Two, I'm not crazy about taking elements or graphics that once held weight and not only whoring them out, but doing so on lesser pieces or lines.

I didn't mind the retro Indian head tee on the DS line at all - I bought multiples of that. But, making dozens of Indian head themed throwaway joints on the take-down line, not so much. So, I'd prefer he was a little more judicious.

FTR, I really liked that light red Canyon Guide polo. I could have done without a few of the nicked details, but overall, I thought it was pretty well executed.

So, maybe my point here is that I'd like to see fewer stronger pieces vs. wider collections that are more watered down.

After just looking around online i found some cool stuff. Yea i miss Rugby a lot, honestly I hope they bring it back but i can settle for the line that polo got out now. Peep some of the old rugby stuff i found that out again similar but not exact.

[

Damn I miss em too fuegoooooo :smokin

Back
Top Bottom