**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Macy's presale picked up yesterday.(-red polo tee shirt)

Less than 3 bills spent....

Last edited:
Anyone feel like doing a proxy for the Davidson Varsity that's now on sale on the US webstore?

They're charging £690 for that out here in England! 6 HUNDRED & NINETY POUNDS! That's $US1,100 RETAIL to you guys!! Absolutely disgusting considering the overall quality of it too!

Last edited:
Anyone feel like doing a proxy for the Davidson Varsity that's now on sale on the US webstore?

They're charging £690 for that out here in England! 6 HUNDRED & NINETY POUNDS! That's $US1,100 RETAIL to you guys!! Absolutely disgusting considering the overall quality of it too!
You guys are getting some very high quality items from past seasons in the UK.

Nice pick ups Squatch.
Chris I'm still liking that shearling, the brown inner is a nice update.

Legend, pull the trigger on the RrL biker jacket, if you don't you'll be paying $5k for a reseller to ship it to you from Japan.

Last edited:
Macys.com is letting people flourish right now. A few pieces I were waiting for have hit my mark and I am taking full advantage.

Good Looks on the Bday wishes fellas, much appreciated. Happy bday to you as well @icopjordans. This is 30 for me, feels good, past year has been amazing, thankful for the many blessings. I copped a few things from Macys and now I feel like they owe me some money, seems cheaper to shop on the website than in the store,

Back
Top Bottom