**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Damn that sweater went quickly, thanks for the info Air4Life ... Repped

So does SUPER or PARTY work on Macys anymore or did that all expire yesterday? Any new promor codes [emoji]128064[/emoji]

That Aztec hoody from last season or whatever is called the beacon hoody? Trying to call outlets up. http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1231158/
yes it is French Terry Beacon Hoodie style # 3534 00100 9003 ... will go forward into holiday season... however just an fyi to everyone trying to call up outlets for shipping... its in our policy NOT to ship and we are very strict about that.. of course its up to GM/DM discretion however thats one thing most outlets won't budge on 

Last edited:
Good Looks on the Bday wishes fellas, much appreciated. Happy bday to you as well @icopjordans. This is 30 for me, feels good, past year has been amazing, thankful for the many blessings. I copped a few things from Macys and now I feel like they owe me some money, seems cheaper to shop on the website than in the store,
Yo, Happy Born Day Kush

Word Up! You're right about Macy's
mean.gif
 I went back to Macy's again yesterday and had them re-price adjust about 10 items saving me some more money, like the Indian Varsity and the Green P Varsity were $119.99 in store but $89.99 online, WTF Macy's playing games with people
mean.gif
 its really annoying and hassle to have get the stuff price adjusted or return and rebuy it

Here's the last of the stuff I picked up yesterday when I went back to Macy's to get the last price adjustment

D&S 2 Slouch Fit and 1 Straight Fit, sorry I can't do slim or skinny fit, nothing slim or skinny about me 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Good looks bro, liking that 67 crew...

This Jersey shhh kills me, GSP is closed on Sundays and that was the last day of the sale, I got 20% off of the items I purchased but it could have been 30% had it been yesterday..

Good looks bro, liking that 67 crew...

This Jersey shhh kills me, GSP is closed on Sundays and that was the last day of the sale, I got 20% off of the items I purchased but it could have been 30% had it been yesterday..
What is GSP, is that the mall?

The mall is closed on Sunday's in Jersey? 

Garden State Plaza, and yea this part of Jersey has these blue laws, majority of stores are coosed on Sundays. I could have went to the mall in a different town but I was too lazy

Couple things at my local outlet(Vacaville)

Select outerwear is 40% off.
Still usin that 50% off coupon too. Copped a $200 jacket that was 40% plus the 50%...60 bucks...
they got this at livermore too. 1 more of those hoodies left, size L. a lot of vests. and a bunch of sweaters with ducks on them

Good Looks on the Bday wishes fellas, much appreciated. Happy bday to you as well @icopjordans. This is 30 for me, feels good, past year has been amazing, thankful for the many blessings. I copped a few things from Macys and now I feel like they owe me some money, seems cheaper to shop on the website than in the store,

crazy I just turned 30 on Sunday too. Happy B-lated

Damn that sweater went quickly, thanks for the info Air4Life ... Repped

So does SUPER or PARTY work on Macys anymore or did that all expire yesterday? Any new promor codes [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Happy Birthday dude! I would say belated but since you're making thirty you should be celebrating for at least a week :smokin

the argyle bear sweater is available in xl on rl.com for those who have been waiting. also the flag bear is available

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom