**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Available now on website finally.

Last edited:
In other news.... Macys friends/family discount is a go online, today is the online pre-sale, burgundy bear is a go :smoking comes down to $183.75

And the ski shirt got a nice price reduction as well

Last edited:
Damn they show a XXL available on the site but when u go to check out its not available....I even called up and it's not available

Jackson outlet Jersey,

exchanged royal blue bubble vest 199.99 for coat 349.99 40% on black friday Plus 50% off code they ended up owing me money that i let my wife spend.
info on this jacket? I have been looking for something like this for quite some time cause my jacket right now isn't cutting it. I dont want a puffy jacket and this is the material I am looking for as well but cant find anything but the RLX ones but I don't like the belt in the middle.

Could someone post a link for the burgundy bear sweater with the sale price. Currently at work and can't use the web. Trying to place an order through my phone

Stopped by the job intending to grab a pair of blue jeans since it's the last day for the 40, but instead made several unintended flourishments :pimp:

(Don't throw shade on my blanket; I've had it since I was 9 and it still works perfectly fine as a blanket)

Merino Wool Pullover? 89.99? **** that how about 26.99

Green Label Cardigan? 99.99? **** that how about 29.99 (Yes this is a women's item, it's a size large and I fully intend to rock this in NY this month. Come at me.)

Classic Denim that's never on sale? 69.99? **** that how about 20.99

Polo Red which NEVER EVER goes on sale? 63.00? Nah **** that how about 26.48

Also got ma dukes a 99.99 tunic for 12.59. There's no pic because she's currently wearing it :lol:

What polo store you work at in Fl ?

i was wondering if you guys could help me find some good deals on older vintage polo. suggest anything, but i am looking for polo sport mainly. im a college student and have set a budget to buy clothes as i need more.  i actually need more clothes rather then rare pieces, but i would still like some pieces fit for a nice or at least decent collection lol.  im looking for mostly polos and shirts. possibly even jackets if the price is right. i would like the logos/ graphics to be all over and what not being sewn and with embroidery. if its plain its kind of a waste of money cause i already have enough plain polo/ralph from macys and the outlet close to me. plus i can go there for more plain styles if i need to lol. if anyone could help me find some deals that would be greatly appreciated. sorry if it sounds like im new to this. im actually not. i stopped collecting shoes/clothes in highscool. now i just collect by getting items i want when i need them. i just need shirts again lol. i just dont know where the deals are at and im hoping yall could help. thanks in advanced.

Macys and the outlets are only a small fraction of the clothes RL makes. A lot of times you will only find the plain items at macys and the outlets especially if it is in a smaller city. I suggest you check the RL website regularly and maybe make a trip to the full retail RL store if you can. I think you will find there is plenty of unique stuff coming out every season full of graphics and logos. You don't necessarily need to look for vintage clothing, just expand your horizons beyond the outlet and your local macys.

Available now on website finally.

Check the description, it's the same deer hat people we're fooled with last time. If you ordered it let us know if you actually get the right one.

http://m.bonton.com/shop/men/designer-brands/polo-ralph-lauren-patchwork-wool-cap_837860.html

:nerd:

How is this not eem on rl.com? Don't like the white "P" or the price tag that was copied and pasted from the polo.

It was on there, sold out very quickly.

More socks at Marshall's.

Opened my bins, and Same fit different day...RL Polo Fleece, RL Polo Oxford, RL Polo Tie, Ruby Pant, RL Saddle Shoe

Nice, as always! Got that hoody a size too big so it just sits there til I can find a replacement, it's a shame really.

Saw this sweater hiding under the RLX jacket, 2015 Loft Collection. Looks amazing.

Big Sur Collection SS 2015

Added a couple of things to a Belk cart, only to find out they don't take Canadian credit cards + American shipping addresses.

Come on... :smh:

Last edited:
Macys and the outlets are only a small fraction of the clothes RL makes. A lot of times you will only find the plain items at macys and the outlets especially if it is in a smaller city. I suggest you check the RL website regularly and maybe make a trip to the full retail RL store if you can. I think you will find there is plenty of unique stuff coming out every season full of graphics and logos. You don't necessarily need to look for vintage clothing, just expand your horizons beyond the outlet and your local macys.
Check the description, it's the same deer hat people we're fooled with last time. If you ordered it let us know if you actually get the right one.
It was on there, sold out very quickly.

Nice, as always! Got that hoody a size too big so it just sits there til I can find a replacement, it's a shame really.

Saw this sweater hiding under the RLX jacket, 2015 Loft Collection. Looks amazing.

Big Sur Collection SS 2015

Yea normally I go to macys or a outlet and things are either cost more then reasonable or too plain. I gotta shop more online I guess

cant believe I missed out on that bear sweater via macys....I'm slick salty.... if yall got a XL near your, shout me a holla don.
like a g thang on the fly tip

Last edited:
NT fam, what are your thoughts on the quality/fit of Denim & Supply outerwear?

I'm interested in a D&S jacket, but I only have a few pieces from RRL. Thanks.

My Polo sport Jersey came in today

Edit pic looks weird but the original picture isn't like that. Click the picture and make it bigger

Last edited:
Denim and Supply is a huge downgrade from RRL. I'm still upset they got rid of Rugby for D&S. Smh

I mean D&S was around during Rugby. It just sucks that they kept D&S while letting go of Rugby... Rugby was easily my favorite Polo line ever. I'm cherishing those last couple pick ups I made from them more and more every day. Hard to believe its already been dead almost 2 years now.

Back
Top Bottom