**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I placed a order for 1 item on the 29th of November and it has yet to be shipped. Has anyone else ever waited this long? or should I expect my order to be cancelled?

I placed an order on the 1st and got confirmation that it would ship 12/5. Still no movement or word.

Caught this gem on the bay. (eBay) A few years old, but NWT. Ralph isn't even using real coyote fur on the hood anymore much less making them in this color.

Caught this gem on the bay. (eBay) A few years old, but NWT. Ralph isn't even using real coyote fur on the hood anymore much less making them in this color.
Love this jacket, just wore mine recently. That pocket style is also my favorite that RL has done on the nylon jackets. Nothing like real coyote fur to keep the wind off your face, I don't anyhting else. I also have the full length long version of it in black that I a wear during very cold weather.

You have great taste when it comes to the quality items from RL...I'm still liking the coyote fur trimmed wool jacket you put up earlier. Keep posting. :smokin

Love this jacket, just wore mine recently. That pocket style is also my favorite that RL has done on the nylon jackets. Nothing like real coyote fur to keep the wind off your face, I don't anyhting else. I also have the full length long version of it in black that I a wear during very cold weather.

You have great taste when it comes to the quality items from RL...I'm still liking the coyote fur trimmed wool jacket you put up earlier. Keep posting. :smokin

Thanks man. I do a little bit here and there! I wanted a black one too, but this was a once is a lifetime deal I came across. 8)

Boywonder - If you have a good tailor, they can take care of that sweater for you, just a thought.. I recently had various knits tailored because they fit oversized.

Tomorrow is the last day of the Macys sale FYI 25% off... lots of good deals

Ended up grabbing that burgundy bear, that was not in the planning :smh:

#latepass on this Thanksgiving fit... Everyone enjoy their weekend :smokin

Thanksgiving 2014-14 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Last edited:
I placed an order on the 1st and got confirmation that it would ship 12/5. Still no movement or word.
Yeah .com is trippin right now. I placed an order last Sunday and it STILL hasn't shipped. I called to complain and they said it takes 5-7 to process and ship. I told her gone somewhere with that, it never takes that long. She said it's due to Christmas...

Extra 25% off sale items starts today. It's only select Polo Items no RRL & no Black Label. Really bummed I wanted that RRL fair Isle Cardigan.

I just copped this Christmas  sweater off the bay new without tags for a steal.

Y'all see the "Rugby inspired" wool blanket they got up on RL.com?

$300....

Looks aight, but some of the patches look like they were just randomly placed.

Anybody see this in person?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom