**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

just wondering if any people can advise on good Polo outlets around California?

Also is TJ Maxx a good place to pick up discounted RL gears? I have no idea, I am from Australia

Thanks guys

maaaaaaaaaaaan I be out the game so long :smh:

I need to stock up on some Rugby though since I heard the terrible news---I remember at once point I was copping something from them every month. I still always pick up polos when they are on sale from time to time.

those moto rugbys have a terrible fit to it but look ill

Terrible, absolutely terrible. I hate when they do this. I dont even know if u can wear it. On a side note rugby.com seems to be adding a new piece here and there, bringing back some older stuff before they shut it down. I was wondering if they were gonna let the site go bare from here on out but I guess not.

After thxgiving pickups

i doubt they would sell all of it at once..im sure they still make a killing off it and will continue to do so till february i could only imagine the stuff the stores are getting too...

question..why is the denim & supply so cheap? pricewise, this stuff is flames, this is the kind of stuff that appeals to me super casual but also slick.
smokin.gif

I asked myself the same question. Copped a shirt during the 25% off sale so hopefully I get to find out for myself tomorrow.

I also have this DS purple African Safari Polo I'd like to get rid of but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to advertise it here. Am I?

Terrible, absolutely terrible. I hate when they do this. I dont even know if u can wear it. On a side note rugby.com seems to be adding a new piece here and there, bringing back some older stuff before they shut it down. I was wondering if they were gonna let the site go bare from here on out but I guess not.
After thxgiving pickups

ya'll talking about the width?
I copped the olive moto in a medium for the low from Dillards and it fits a bit wide. It was the only medium so I didnt have a chance to swoop/compare to another one.

Also is TJ Maxx a good place to pick up discounted RL gears? I have no idea, I am from Australia

Thanks guys
where in Cali are you at?

Thanks guys

In Northern California you got RL factory stores at the Gilroy Outlets, Vacaville Outlets, and Shasta Outlets up north.

I want to say there's also outlet at the brand new Paragon Outlet mall in Livermore but I'm not sure.

ya'll talking about the width?
I copped the olive moto in a medium for the low from Dillards and it fits a bit wide. It was the only medium so I didnt have a chance to swoop/compare to another one.

Yeah the width doesnt match the lenghth or sleeves. Sleeves are mad tight with a button up under but the chest is too wide. If I size up its only gonna be worse.
I wanted that Rowing Sweater... I was TIGHT when the Large was sold out :smh: Very Fresh.

Yea im glad I copped when I did cause it completely sold out the next day. You mmight catch one on ebay. I was surprised at the quality. Very thick and well put together.

Thanks guys
 where i am in SOCAL we have a polo outlet at the cabazon outlets, i think its called premium hills or something like that..but yeah i've been finding really nice and inexpensive stuff at tj maxx and marshalls..stuff that has come out pretty recently too..

Last edited:
After thxgiving pickups

Whats the info on the repaired denim at the bottom of the pic??? brand? group? season?

thanks in advance! Nice Pickups!

Recent pick ups, does anyone know if the Gothic R is supposed to have the "holes in it" Looked online and they don't have anymore on the site

Last edited:
Whats the info on the repaired denim at the bottom of the pic??? brand? group? season?
thanks in advance! Nice Pickups!

D&S Standon Slim Fit Jeans, came out a few months ago. I wouldn't recommend them actually, they look nice and all but quality just isn't there for a pair that was originally $298. I paid $150 but only because I need jeans and I had a $400 credit at macys thats been burning a hole in my pocket. Under $100 and I'd say they're a good buy, probably after Christmas the price will be more reasonable.

Thanks for the feedback guys

Ralph Lauren is so expensive and the range is so limited here down under

Will go crazy in the states

You guys have it really good

you guys know how the denim & supply shawls/ cardigans fit??

i'm thinking of making a purchase online, but not sure whether to go for the small or medium.

i'm 5'10" and 155 lbs. btw.

Back
Top Bottom