**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I can almost garuantee that sweater is not ralph lauren and just had the polo tag swen in. The black inside tag gives it away. I've seen a number of items with sewn in tags in the discount retailers. People running scams and the returned merchandise ends up at marshalls/tjmaxx

That was my next guess, Frank....I just hate to be the bearer of bad news. I've never seen a black care tag on a blue label item, only white on vintage pieces.
If you have the receipt, just return it.

Terrible job sewing that label in. Dead giveaway. People these days.

SneakerPimp2k8 - Super clean right there. :smokin

SneakerPimp2k8 - Super clean right there. :smokin

I figured it was suspect, but with Marshall's and TJ Maxx getting B Grades/Blemished items, I had hopes that was the case with the tag/neck area. :lol:

Whatever the hell that sweater's brand is, it fits like buttah tho. |I

Back it goes today regardless.

^if you like the sweater take it back and talk to the manager, tell them its a fake,tell them you'll give them half price or name your price you're willing to pay for it, maybe they sell it back to you...remove polo tags because " it ain't Ralph tho". Actually not a bad looking sweater(in your words buttah). You like it wear it(tag less,and when people ask you the brand name, kanye shrugs).

Last edited:
same set up, different day...

Purple Label Shearling Coat, Polo Cashmere Turtleneck with leather elbow, Polo Flannel Pant with leather accents, Ralph Lauren Chelsea Boot, Polo Leather gloves

I figured it was suspect, but with Marshall's and TJ Maxx getting B Grades/Blemished items, I had hopes that was the case with the tag/neck area. :lol:

Whatever the hell that sweater's brand is, it fits like buttah tho. |I

Back it goes today regardless.

Don't forget to look out for the RN code if you think something is off. Should be 41381 which is definitely wrong on that care tag.

Last edited:
Should b a decent weekend in the outlets this weekend. Few things I've been eyeing. After this weekend I'm chillin til the next wave of markdowns on the .com

If anyone sees some flannels for cheap this weekend please let me know. size L.

And if there's any PSR at the outlets please lemme know!!

Last edited:
Too many patches on that tee. Had they left the 3 little ones off, maybe.

RRL has the same tee with no patches at all that I've been eyeing.

Damn Kush dope stuff as always 
pimp.gif

I might be hitting you up soon, thinking about making a big order if I don't buy another new watch, lol 
mean.gif

Should b a decent weekend in the outlets this weekend. Few things I've been eyeing. After this weekend I'm chillin til the next wave of markdowns on the .com

Going to hit up my local outlet this weekend. I've been eyeing the grey and blue varsity type jacket with the gothic "P" on the chest. I hope it's on sale.

Back
Top Bottom