**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Should b a decent weekend in the outlets this weekend. Few things I've been eyeing. After this weekend I'm chillin til the next wave of markdowns on the .com

Going to hit up my local outlet this weekend. I've been eyeing the grey and blue varsity type jacket with the gothic "P" on the chest. I hope it's on sale.
That'll b a nice pick up if you get it for the low. Hope you. able to flourish fam...

young Brooklyn A.K.A. Joey Bad***** with the sui Coat..

but the Tommy fireman jacket in the vid is tuff...

eff it, the WHOLE and concept is tuff!!!!!!!

Salute to the Bklyn Don... :smokin

This year's sweater fetish

WELP !!! YOU WIN :nthat:

Damn Kush dope stuff as always :pimp:

I might be hitting you up soon, thinking about making a big order if I don't buy another new watch, lol :smh:

Thanks bro much appreciated!! Hit me when ready, work has a been hectic so things were a bit hectic but now they are flowing smoothly again.

SMB/Pmiddy - Thanks fellas

CL - Nice haul!!

Has anyone ever returned something without a receipt? Did they hassle you? I want the credit
devil.gif
 I got it on sale but ill take retail credit

Too many patches on that tee. Had they left the 3 little ones off, maybe.

RRL has the same tee with no patches at all that I've been eyeing.
I feel the opposite. The RRL one is dope but I like the RL one has something going on with it, they're both rockable depends on the occassion.

I like the quality of the patch tees, so Ill prob grab it, need Spring to get here so I can wear those pieces.

A lot of nice pickups.

That rrl camo t is nice. The polo t has too much going on. That patch would have been best served on the back of a bd. I'll wait for it to hit clearence.

Back
Top Bottom