**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Jus came outta my local outlet. They have a lot of good stuff for fall from last years collection. And wit the coupon, folks should b good for the winter pick ups...like some said earlier this jacket is in outlets. Use the coupon. It'll b 75 bucks. But make sure you check the quality. A few in my local had some flaws...

To me the shorts feel small maybe that's because they sit right above the knees. Found them on eBay nwt for 25 shipped

Are they trunks or regular shorts?

Anything else worth copping in outlets? I grabbed the Indian head jacket on sale last year already

To me the shorts feel small maybe that's because they sit right above the knees. Found them on eBay nwt for 25 shipped
wat exactly are the shorts called , if you don't mind me asking .. need to know wat to search for lol

wat exactly are the shorts called , if you don't mind me asking .. need to know wat to search for lol
there sold out everywhere as they came out lase summer but just type in southwestern polo shorts on eBay
the seller dksuitcity has them in a small and extra large

Anyone interested in these before I throw them on ebay pm me. Size large and in mint condition, the jacket was worn twice. I have dropped weight and everything is too big. Comes from smoke/pet free home
U considered a tailor, especially for the polo's? I love that red tiger one, wouldn't get rid of that if I was you.

Is sizing inconsistent across washes for RRL jeans? I have a pair of straight leg 32x34 with quite a bit of room in the waist, just copped a pair of straight leg 30x34 off the bay and those just barely fit and gotta go back on the bay :frown: any key to this?

That blue letterman > the Indian
There was only one Indian left at my outlet
not too much heat the best coupon was during last fall/ winter wish I would have got more that time

was browsing the UK site and i saw these blue label Moto jeans that caught my eye. Definite cop

There is also a pretty nice varsity Jacket too

Back
Top Bottom