**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Latest Pick Up...
Finally got this pair of tartan RL saddle oxfords. The soft tartan leather saddle makes this one of my favorite pair.
I have them pictured with my navy blue pair and my black pair to show the contrast.

All of my brown RL saddle oxfords are getting some good wear this year.

Latest Pick Up...
Finally got this pair of tartan RL saddle oxfords. The soft tartan leather saddle makes this one of my favorite pair.
I have them pictured with my navy blue pair and my black pair to show the contrast.

All of my brown RL saddle oxfords are getting some good wear this year.
Not my particular style but I can appreciate them. Very clean 
nthat.gif
 the navy blue pair is speaking to me.

so the 40% doesnt apply to clearance items aka items already discounted... but you can still use the 50% off coupon on that clearance item... so i bought 2 items today a usa zip up hoody was 65 so can only use the 50% off but was still a good discount...and the second item was a zip up track jacket was 120 but had the 40% off plus the 50% off coupon the girl was like :wow: had to go to 2 different people at the register so they didnt catch my hustle but need to go back on saturday to get a rugby :lol:

Last edited:
any place to find the polo trekking jacket in navy or black? I saw it at the outlet about a year ago... Hope I haven't missed out

so the 40% doesnt apply to clearance items aka items already discounted... but you can still use the 50% off coupon on that clearance item... so i bought 2 items today a usa zip up hoody was 65 so can only use the 50% off but was still a good discount...and the second item was a zip up track jacket was 120 but had the 40% off plus the 50% off coupon the girl was like :wow: had to go to 2 different people at the register so they didnt catch my hustle but need to go back on saturday to get a rugby :lol:
I used it on the Indian Head jacket today. Came to 44.98. Cashier was shocked.

Any NTers visit Riverhead?

Next Saturday will be my first time there; hoping for some good finds.

Hit the outlet up today. Copped 2 polos for $66. Reg $65 each.
Just seen that 50% off CouPon. Will go back tmr for more.

Back
Top Bottom