**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Not much goin at my local. Jus been gettin boxers and pj pants and stuff for my kids wit the coupon and the in store sale. Did grab this today. Reg 129. Bought for 45 and change...nice lil joint...

Just copped this for $44 at macys
I'm always like... excuse me what'd you do with that hanger??? Lol
Mann I was jus tryna order this on the Ralph site. They got it for 35. Was there in the morning then came back a few hours later ready to order it and it was sold out Smh.

ontario mills was a hassle to use the 50% off. Some old ladies at the register said something about needing to surrender the coupon or something. Stood at the register for over 10 mins but when it was all said and done supervisor gave the ok.

Was just there last weekend coppin some fits! That store wide 40% off deal they had was clutch like a mug! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

ontario mills was a hassle to use the 50% off. Some old ladies at the register said something about needing to surrender the coupon or something. Stood at the register for over 10 mins but when it was all said and done supervisor gave the ok.
Had the same issue this passed Friday also. wouldn't be surprised if it was the same associate. 

I just went back the following day and made sure to get helped by one of the younger ladies. they usually don't even question is the coupon is valid or not

Had the same issue this passed Friday also. wouldn't be surprised if it was the same associate. 
I just went back the following day and made sure to get helped by one of the younger ladies. they usually don't even question is the coupon is valid or not
i burnt the mills out
This the third season I've had this coupon the employees low key know me
They throw me mad shade at the registers

same here that thanksgiving sale got murdered. My boy used to work there and slid the 50 off transaction but those days are long gone

That RRL tee is dope !!!

That RL Winter pickup though :nerd:

Seems like everyone is fed up over pricing/quality, thank God for eBay and being able to search past quality items.

Last edited:
You're right Kush. These days almost everything makes it to clearance pricing, and a ton of past quality items are out there if you do the leg work to find them.

@kingpin Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Please excuse my ignorance as I haven't kept up with this thread since it was first made. My question is, are Rugby Ralph Lauren pieces highly sought after since the brand discontinued?

Been a while since I've checked in here hope the fam is doing well. Fatherhood has me temporarily washed so haven't gotten any new ish lately. Did see Puffy's stylist was able to acquire a stadium plates hoodie for "Finna Get Loose" (most likely a loaner from a head).

Please excuse my ignorance as I haven't kept up with this thread since it was first made. My question is, are Rugby Ralph Lauren pieces highly sought after since the brand discontinued?

There are a few highly sought after items but generally no. Prices on ebay are not exhortbant. New stuff is hard to come by but there doesn't seem to be many people willing to pay a lot for it.

Back
Top Bottom