**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Luckily I have two pretty decent outlets by me, they had these two joints below. Since I already have the pennent polo, which is ripe for the picking at around $40... I should just double up on that one. I got the vest for $42 and change. They gave me zero probs with the coupon, and it helped alot that the chick at the register was cute AS HELL. Man...
2313549_fpx.tif

888529194222_main

Last edited:
That shawl cardigan is the TRUTH!!!!

Good sale going on right now especially if you have employee access. they are currently giving employees an additional 60% off sale price, shirts are like $10 :x

Last edited:
I see. Pattern looks slightly different, I think I like yours better. How old is that?

This hat isn't mine, it's not old at all, I've seen it pop up recently on eBay in the past couple weeks, only I notice its seller overseas. So when I saw the IG post I thought "I just seen this" Lol

This hat isn't mine, it's not old at all, I've seen it pop up recently on eBay in the past couple weeks, only I notice its seller overseas. So when I saw the IG post I thought "I just seen this" Lol

Here's the other one @frank, they've been on eBay for a few weeks now, brand new with tags, only overseas thou...I would've never guess until I seen your post.

I like those PALO's
I hope these are at my local macys

I checked Macy's, Lord and Taylor, and the Ralph Lauren store over the last week and nothing in store yet. Want me both when the price drops but the Black one says custom fit so I know what size I need. White one doesn't say anything so I have no idea how it runs.

Here's the other one @frank, they've been on eBay for a few weeks now, brand new with tags, only overseas thou...I would've never guess until I seen your post.

Very interesting. Samples maybe? Would you mind PMing me the seller? Do they have the new label? I'm not too interested in hats but if there are other samples I'd check em out.

Very interesting. Samples maybe? Would you mind PMing me the seller? Do they have the new label? I'm not too interested in hats but if there are other samples I'd check em out.

Sure, but based on there other items for sale, I have a feeling they don't have much of anything else, but you never know

May have been asked in here before but does anyone know reliable EBay/IG sellers that have Vintage Polo Sport gear. I could jus jump on eBay n look around but rather deal with someone reputable n ya the Lo Gods in here

May have been asked in here before but does anyone know reliable EBay/IG sellers that have Vintage Polo Sport gear. I could jus jump on eBay n look around but rather deal with someone reputable n ya the Lo Gods in here
Anyone seller at any given time can have vintage polo sport items, but ebay itself is reputable because your purchase is protected, if that maybe was a concern. If your unsure if a particular item is authentic and need verification, that's something else. But if you know already what your looking for from that line, I would consider any seller with excellent feedback. Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom