**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I picked up this shirt and it turns out to be a "vintage slim fit" which now makes the shirt extra tight on me. I wish they would have at least put that in the description.

I picked up this shirt and it turns out to be a "vintage slim fit" which now makes the shirt extra tight on me. I wish they would have at least put that in the description.

They used to list it in the descriptions. I guess they just stopped giving a f**k since its the end. I was able to call the store to verify the cut before I ordered

You fat? B
lol naw but i got a medium so it'll be kinda fitted but the added "slim fit" got the shirt lookin extra tight
I feel you if anything you could sell it or keep it

Rugby Ralph Lauren Return Policy

Returns and exchanges will no longer be accepted on Rugby.com orders purchased on or after December 21, 2012 or accepted on orders purchased at any Rugby Ralph Lauren store on or after December 26, 2012.

I picked up this shirt and it turns out to be a "vintage slim fit" which now makes the shirt extra tight on me. I wish they would have at least put that in the description.[/quote].

Yeah same thing happened to me with the red stripe Indian rugby, luckily I was able to scoop a xl on the restock. Now I have a large sitting in my closet.

You got a picture of it? Pm me if you're trying to get rid of it

Yeah same thing happened to me with the red stripe Indian rugby, luckily I was able to scoop a xl on the restock. Now I have a large sitting in my closet.[/quote]

Main reason I hesitated getting stuff off the Rugby site was the sizing issues and not being able to return stuff now. Waited too long and the student code posted expired smh. Anyone have another?

nthat.gif
Never bought anything from the Denim & Supply line but this jacket may be my first purchase

who's going to the Lo End Theory tomorrow? on Highline Ballroom's website, it says things kick off at 3pm.

Last rugby pick ups before the closing. Still mad they didnt ship the cargo pants. Came to about $175 after the disco

Last edited:
took a size L on the fleece hoodies, them shts are small as hell. now all the XL's are gone and im stuck with a extra medium size L that i'll never wear

:frown:

I may be in the minority but I ordered the "Covered Thermos" from Rugby. It is only a thermos cover. No thermos is included. I believe the title and the picture they have included was misleading. Long story short they are allowing me to return it for a refund so I am satisfied. Glad they did the right thing. It means a lot. Just beware if you purchase that item.

I'd say slim fitting, especially the arms. Haven't washed it yet but it will not see the dryer. I'd size up if you want it to fit a little loose.

I agree. I'm happy with the fit, but I def. won't put it in the dryer, and unless you want a slim fit, definitely go a size up.

Dillard's starting to make room for their spring collections. A lot of winter items marked 50% off. Wovens, hoodies, sweaters, long sleeve mesh polos, headwear and black watch.

Back
Top Bottom