**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Does anyone have any info regarding this piece?

It's been in the outlets for a few months, I've seen a few still floating around

anybody here buy this jacket?

it says "Black fleece jacket" but it doesnt look black, it looks burgundy from the pics 
indifferent.gif

even when i zoom in it doesnt look black at all. 

Does anyone have any info regarding this piece?
I bought this jacket last october at the outlets. I believed I payed around 150 total. It Is a really nice vest. It warm and thick so It fits a little bit smaller than my other Polo vest I have. It is by far my favorite and most versatile vest since it can be worn flipped. I would highly recommend the vest. It also has really nice leather on the shoulders

it says "Black fleece jacket" but it doesnt look black, it looks burgundy from the pics 
indifferent.gif

the color is off on that flick, the jacket is black with red accents. there were still a bunch left last week at the university pl store (nyc).

dope fit fam! even though i wouldn't wear what you sometimes wear, I still look forward to seeing your fits and I always find something to appreciate.
Appreicate it. I always liked seeing the different ways that people wear RL in the thread, so I try to do the same whenever I have time.

Spring 13' for RRL is looking very nice.
The other lines are pretty dry as usual.

indifferent.gif

it's black, I tried it on at my local rugby shop. It was still too much for me at the time, it was in the 30-40 range I would've bought it.

Imma be in the building Sport. I thought it was starting at 12? 
the flyer circulating on the interwebz say 12, but on Highline's website it says 

The 'Lo-End Theory is a celebration of the importance that Polo Ralph Lauren clothing holds within Hip-Hop. In this continuity no years rings louder than 1992 (our ticket price).  This was Polo Ralph Lauren's 25th anniversary.  Most Hip-Hop Polo heads would agree there was no greater year in the designs of this brand. The days event will include a Polo Ralph Lauren swap during the day starting at 3:00 PM. Starting at 5:00 there will be performances by MeyhemLauren, Thirstin Howl 3rd & The Lo-Lifes, and Timeless Truth, Buckshot Roc Marciano and Sean Price to close the night off.

You got a picture of it? Pm me if you're trying to get rid of it

Yeah same thing happened to me with the red stripe Indian rugby, luckily I was able to scoop a xl on the restock. Now I have a large sitting in my closet.
[/quote]

You trying to let go of that Large?

Hey guys, all the stores around me (Boston) are closed if anyone could help me grab some patches I'd appreciate the help, hit me up as I'm trying to grab some stuff before its done. Thanks

All the tacky stuff in this thread makes you look poor and uneducated. I can tell none of you are rich so why are you wasting what little money you do have on this stuff that makes you bank account smaller and is like a walking advertisement that tells people you make poor financial decisions?
So you joined a website called "Niketalk" to judge people on their material financial decisions and your avi is a Jordan shoe?

Aight.

All the tacky stuff in this thread makes you look poor and uneducated. I can tell none of you are rich so why are you wasting what little money you do have on this stuff that makes you bank account smaller and is like a walking advertisement that tells people you make poor financial decisions?
first you're making anti semitic comments in a thread about a sitcom..

skip the undertones and tell us how you really feel..

whose troll account is this?

Anti-semitic because I called Jewish girls Jewish? You don't even know what anti-semantic means. Stop slandering me and embarrassing yourself with your poor grasp of the English language.

Last edited:
All the tacky stuff in this thread makes you look poor and uneducated. I can tell none of you are rich so why are you wasting what little money you do have on this stuff that makes your bank account smaller and is like a walking advertisement that tells people you make poor financial decisions? Not "hating" more like putting y'all up on some game.

^But the Jordan Retro 3 in your avy though. :lol:

Last edited:
dope fit fam! even though i wouldn't wear what you sometimes wear, I still look forward to seeing your fits and I always find something to appreciate.
Appreicate it. I always liked seeing the different ways that people wear RL in the thread, so I try to do the same whenever I have time.

Spring 13' for RRL is looking very nice.
The other lines are pretty dry as usual.
me too, especially when its well put together and have great craftsmanship like your fits. keep up the great work.

Yo Superman, dope setup as always. You gotta put me on to where you cop all these pants from. Pics of RRL spring up on the site?
Nice stuff there Moorevisual among others. Let's keep this going.

Couple recent pick ups

Does anybody know when the current sale ends and if they are going to do any further reductions? Trying to stop by the polo store near me and stock up on some RRL shirts before they send them off to the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom