**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

[emoji]128514[/emoji] I was kidding, guy. There has been some sweaters from the brand that I wouldn't mind picking up for the right price to rock on lazy days and the tees looked okay paired with my moto jacket.

Love the purple label though. Oh and I got the job with Ralph and I start next week[emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128085[/emoji][emoji]128086[/emoji][emoji]128084[/emoji][emoji]128094[/emoji][emoji]128095[/emoji][emoji]128083[/emoji] on me, fellas LoL
Congratulations on the job. Always nice to make money doing something that you're interested in.

What's good NT....

Few T's I picked up recently....

iohquq.jpg

2lafy2s.jpg

124y6ts.jpg

My mini bear tee collection

1zfsbap.jpg

Last edited:
@SneakerPimp - Thanks
@DreClark- I don't know how I want to wear them. I'm going to put these away for next year and enjoy my old stuff.

anyone know where to find the spell out hoodies in black and red? looks like i waited too late on rl.com

flatbush and  parkside you say? 

you frequent Nelsons Barbershop? cuz i'm in there every other week. me and nelson always talk about Polo deals and we had a guy that came to the shop but he disappeared. i had a link but its not as great as i thought. 

holla at me tho

^ nice bear tees ja508

My Latest Buy:

Polo Beacon Knit Sweater

The .com sale has a lot of nice things back in stock that I thought dissappeared. I'm passing, but it's worth a look if there's something you missed out on from Fall/Winter 16'.

Last edited:
anyone know of any stores that sell polo hats with the leather adjustable strap and not the fabric strap??

Pretty sure the leather straps have been phased out as a whole. Been to plenty outlets haven't seen one in a few years now.

code VIP on macys.com today is the last day but gets you 30% they have Polo dress shirts for like 18.99 after sale applied, even an entire suit was like $104 and a lot of the women stuff, the LRL is give away prices like under $10

Been broke for a minute going through some things so no pick up's but was just going through the thread's jump off pages again and rolling at the drama that has went on especially the first 25 or so pages in this thread. :rofl:
It's funny how defensive many of us can get about Ralphie.(myself included) :D
Even was looking at when me and @BIP Roberts got suspended accounts for arguing over where catalog pics I posted came from later in the thread. :lol:
Shout out BIP I see he don't post anymore but he had a ton of [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji].
I know NT is a drama free place and it is better when things run smoothly but some of the arguing in the earlier parts of the thread is classic comedy looking back. :nerd:

In no way am I promoting starting drama just funny looking back. :tongue:
Peace to everybody keeping the thread alive and well with amazing pic ups. Ya'll know who you are. Peace till my bread back in order.
Also @Frank Matthews gets a salute for being a peacekeeper while also going off on fools in those earlier pages. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom