**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yea, I just stopped by my local Factory Store on my lunch break and she said to check back Friday or Saturday. Said they don't even know how they look yet.

Not sure if ya'll remember a while back when I told ya'll my D&S Japan Selvedge joints got gaffled from me at a laundry spot while on vacation.[emoji]128565[/emoji]
Well found another pair along with this jersey for a steal so I can't complain. [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

^^^ Thanks & Yup agree [emoji]128175[/emoji]. I was really in love with the quality and fit on these. I know RRL is the gold standard with Ralph but these really were up there to me and became my favorite pair of jeans. So happy I found a dead stock pair again, I really thought that was the last time I would see a purchase worthy pair after I lost them before. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Saw the legend that is Dallas Penn yesterday in downtown Brooklyn rocking some Lo pieces. Tuxedo bear and an RLX jacket.
Wanted to chat with him but I was out doing crap for work. Shoutouts to him for always keeping true to the culture though.

Saw the legend that is Dallas Penn yesterday in downtown Brooklyn rocking some Lo pieces. Tuxedo bear and an RLX jacket.
Wanted to chat with him but I was out doing crap for work. Shoutouts to him for always keeping true to the culture though.
see i love polo..but these lo-heads rocking all that old vintage polo just look like dirty bums..it doesn't look good at all to me

Not sure if ya'll remember a while back when I told ya'll my D&S Japan Selvedge joints got gaffled from me at a laundry spot while on vacation.[emoji]128565[/emoji]
Well found another pair along with this jersey for a steal so I can't complain. [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]
Nice buys. I really wish that D&S really set their sights on the quality demin segment with a whole collection using Japanese Selvedge. Crazy that D&S will be going away, but that's the way that all lines outside of Polo work.

Last edited:
Nice buys. I really wish that D&S really set their sights on the quality demin segment with a whole collection using Japanese Selvedge. Crazy that D&S will be going away, but that's the way that all lines outside of Polo work.

Thanks SMB. And yeah it's a shame that everything outside of the main Polo line,Purple, & RRL has become trial & error due to the company's disarray and end up getting axed. D&S was hit or miss but if they really just focused on making great denim like you said it could have been a really dope line. Instead they flooded it with so much filler & repeat design on the "Supply" end vs. the actual "Denim" it watered down the line completely. Rugby was a great collection but even that got axed. For the RRL heads I think things are gonna maintain sunnier weather but seems like all else has and will remain to be sketchy. I have lost a lot faith especially after the recent missed opportunity with Polo Sport. Oh well [emoji]128532[/emoji] still gonna be loyal but I really hope someone would just take the reigns and steer RL back to their glory. [emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Even with my employee discount now, I still find the dopest pieces on eBay. I've been on it since 7th grade[emoji]128516[/emoji]. The whole family is getting RL for Bdays and Christmas this year!

Prolly once they shipment comes in, the bears will start poppin up. Ima be outta town all week too so hopefully I can find an outlet and scoop one, IF it's nice

Back
Top Bottom