**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Awesome! Just copped the Letterman on Macy's in the XXL that I needed! Hopefully it doesn't cancel!

Yup worked great on this also....
20171026_084314.png
Can’t find this what’s the web id

Don't worry about creast sweater it will pop back up in alot of spots just called macys and jimmy jazz got it my friend works there let me know

That SKI sweater with the hood... think its actually more of a throw-over jacket than a sweater. The pic someone had the other day mentioned "down filled"..

Looks like its not just a hood, but a fully lined jacket / throw-over with a sweater exterior. you can see the bottom of the jacket/lining in this pic.

upload_2017-10-26_7-45-25.png

Need that hooded piece

God damn them crests are gone with the quickness. Can't even search the web ID and have it pop up with a sold out prompt lol. Hopefully I can catch it for 30% off next time it appears again

I know I'm in the minority that likes the new suicide blow up sweater. Hopefully everyone stays away so I can scoop it with a 30% off. But this Lo **** becoming like Jordans when people say they not feeling it and it's trash, but yet they buying it smh.

Just copped every color. Let's hope they actually send me them tho instead of some POLO hoodies.

Pretty sure the black and white will have the POLO Spellout..but Red and Navy will have the USA. Not for anything but the POLO spellouts look pretty good, that's why I decided to get them...saw them in person and was impressed

Couldn’t get the RL 30% off to work on the items I wanted but I was able to purchase the red USA fleece and bear sweatshirt with the Macy’s promo

Knit Ski Hats are already being prostututed over retail. And don't think for a minute that people aren't going to do this with the other new inventory. Good to see members here getting what they want at fair prices.

I love how Macy's struggles have them positioned as the RL liquidation center. They're selling new RL at discount before RL.com can release it. I wonder if RL.com will be stuck with inventory because everyone's closets are already full from Macy's.

Pretty sure the black and white will have the POLO Spellout..but Red and Navy will have the USA. Not for anything but the POLO spellouts look pretty good, that's why I decided to get them...saw them in person and was impressed
I'd be ok with that for now

God I love you guys. Just rolled into the Macy’s on Market Street in Philadelphia and picked up the Bear Isle and the Crest sweater for 30% off. Only got one size of each for the Crest. LOVE them both! THANK YOU

Back
Top Bottom