**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I need the ski cap but I’m not paying resell for it. Didnt even realize the 30% off RL wasn’t site wide. Kept trying to apply the code. As soon as I said F it and went to purchase at retail it was OOS. Once the resellers posted it to their IGs it was a wrap

Yup worked great on this also....
20171026_084314.png
Was this at macys??

This is exactly what's going on. 99% of these dudes was scared to wear this brand and wore still popular brands but less stress for fear of there life. Now out of the blue they are aficionados on anything RL. It's a bunch of frauds that popped up out the blue.The thirst also lets you know when and how most these guys started rocking polo hell for those that was on nt before the network Change and the first rl polo thread dudes would pop up randomly and post "why y'all wear polo" "lol that played out" ... blah blah blah but last week you was the guys to go to for supreme everything now you the plug for lo??? advice for you new cats. Never pay retail and absolutely don't let these f**ck boy price-gouge you to death...if thats you're thing hey do you.

God damn them crests are gone with the quickness. Can't even search the web ID and have it pop up with a sold out prompt lol. Hopefully I can catch it for 30% off next time it appears again

I know I'm in the minority that likes the new suicide blow up sweater. Hopefully everyone stays away so I can scoop it with a 30% off. But this Lo **** becoming like Jordans when people say they not feeling it and it's trash, but yet they buying it smh.

You can apply this to damn near anything, bad enough we got posers rocking the **** but the problem gets worst when you have poser resellers. They've always existed but its too many damn part timers period. That can kill subcultures

EDIT: Same **** happened to Sneakers, Skateboarding, Anime, Videogames, and Comic books. People who enjoyed it got laughed at and now that's its gentrified its driving out the OGs

EDIT: CASE AND ****ING POINT

Last edited:
Looks like the navy and tan Letterman had is back up on rl.com.... get that and a cheap t shirt to get 30% off

Back
Top Bottom