**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Vintage jump rope, etc...

Props on the dart board & jump rope set, never seen those

What up.
New to the forum. Stumbled across this thread looking at vintage polo. I'm a true Lo-life. Have worn nothing but polo for the last 20 years and still have most of my pieces. Luggage, golf balls, frisbees, mugs, towels, bedding, I've collected it all. I don't buy too much new stuff unless I find it on sale for the low. Here's one of my favorite pieces. Don't really see this around...

Welcome :smokin

What up.
New to the forum. Stumbled across this thread looking at vintage polo. I'm a true Lo-life. Have worn nothing but polo for the last 20 years and still have most of my pieces. Luggage, golf balls, frisbees, mugs, towels, bedding, I've collected it all.

i didn't know there were true lo-life's outside of Brooklyn, NY. i hope you have some items from '93-'95 to share.

There's chapters overseas.
Kinda funny but they doin it n it's kinda flattering (u can say).

i know about the "chapters" overseas. but are they "true Lo-Life's"? NO, they are some dudes that are into Lo and got the ok from Rack and/or Thirst to run with the Lo-Life name.

I'm actually from Ohio and wasn't even hip to (still not) anyone callin themselves Lo-life's like they were some official group. Me and my boys started saying that around '92-'93 when we were runnin scams, switching tags and stuffing rugbys in our bubble coats. So by me saying I'm a true Lo-life, I mean I live this. Aside from some Nike gear to ball in I have never left the house without being dipped in Lo. From my head to my t shirt to my belt and socks, it never stopped. Polo on my body, Nikes on my feet.

i know about the "chapters" overseas. but are they "true Lo-Life's"? NO, they are some dudes that are into Lo and got the ok from Rack and/or Thirst to run with the Lo-Life name.
:lol:
True
U can say that but.
But I know LL's from queens.
Sounds like u low key " Checking" dudes.
Just be up front bout it n stop being humble bout it then if that's what u doin.

Last edited:
Sick pics and yeah that painting is nuts.

Moorevisual:
Info on the desert camos you're wearing in that fit with the USA rugby? (That's a sick fit btw)

Vintage Polo bags. Sadly, I broke the matching umbrella that came with them.

1997 gym bag missing the water bottle.

Last edited:
A better look at the dart board and jump rope I posted earlier. The jump rope handles are wood and the rope is leather. Very high quality. The dart board is a real deal dart board And trimmed in metal. Can't remember exactly where I got them... I'm almost positive they originally came with cologne. I think I picked them out of a clearance bin back in 93' or so... Maybe one of you "official" Lo-Life cats can shed some light on these...

Back
Top Bottom