**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Looks like a scam site to me. Try to contact them to see if you can actually talk to someone first. The contact email info has all x's so that doesn't look to legit.

Looks like a scam site to me. Try to contact them to see if you can actually talk to someone first. The contact email info has all x's so that doesn't look to legit.

Yea, it's probably a scam. Thanks for looking out.

Last edited:
anyone ever get their classic fit buttondowns tailored to fit more like a custom fit? is it even possible?

lost a good deal of weight and sizing down to mediums wont work due to me having long monkey arms 

anyone ever get their classic fit buttondowns tailored to fit more like a custom fit? is it even possible?

lost a good deal of weight and sizing down to mediums wont work due to me having long monkey arms 

I feel you on that. I buy XXL because I need the arm lenght but the body is always a little too big. I'm sure any good tailor should be able to custom fit anything for you.

Polo mugs.

i think they have an account because they got a lot of rare joints up there. they used to have the Raft guide Vest in yellow too. also never seen the green rafting polo either but then again its not a surprise because its a UK based site and all these rare joints are all available from ralphlauren.co.uk 

speaking of lo-lifes, forgot to post this from weeks ago, but here's my coverage of my homie TTK's art show. lots of power pieces. 
http://www.12ozprophet.com/news/opening-night-1-plus-1-plus-1-art-show-at-white-rabbit

welcome to the thread smoke-dog, looking forward to seeing more of your collection. 

I know I'm probably late as hell(judging from the amount of people in the picture wearing the piece), but any info on where I could purchase that Indian head sweater? Online? Thanks

Last edited:
I forget if I saw it here or on VGA, but anyone have that pic of the uncut stadium plates someone found at the thrift shop? Wanted to show it to one of my boys and I can't find it

google it, it came up last time i searched for it. i'm still bummed about that auction, i put a max bid of around $1200 and it got instantly destroyed in the last few seconds of the auction.
I forget if I saw it here or on VGA, but anyone have that pic of the uncut stadium plates someone found at the thrift shop? Wanted to show it to one of my boys and I can't find it
i'm on the hunt for that as well in a M. came out in '94 and sells between $350-$550 on ebay.
I know I'm probably late as hell(judging from the amount of people in the picture wearing the piece), but any info on where I could purchase that Indian head sweater? Online? Thanks

Just looked em up. $1600! Wow... They would be cool to have but that's a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom