**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

pulled the trigger
whats this 
nerd.gif
 link?

finally got around to seeing the new Batman flick last night, swung by Rugby to kill some time. the mannequin with the bulldogs jacket is still in that suspect pose lol. but the jacket is nice, not as shiny as the website photos so very wearable IMO. the indian head varsity doesnt do it for me, its all cotton as opposed to twill cotton, which i favor more for my varsity jackets.

that yellow stadium coat is pretty nice, but as a rain coat, i dont see why they would put a fleece lining in it. i'd imagine it would get stuffy fairly quickly. still a nice jacket and reminiscent of some 90s ish. 
where is this? Seattle really only has downtown shopping and a few outlets. can you i got polos, button downs, but cant find jackets and everything else. sometimes i check goodwill for the vintage finds..

where is this? Seattle really only has downtown shopping and a few outlets. can you i got polos, button downs, but cant find jackets and everything else. sometimes i check goodwill for the vintage finds..
Rugby store by Union Square in NYC. 

Can anyone tell me why there's usually a gold marker 'X' on the tag when I buy Polo at TJ Maxx? I just want to know if that's something the store does or if its a defect from Polo or what. Thank you

Frank,
Nice find on the jacket. I still have to think twice that it's a Spring peice every time that I see it. It's rare to ever see quality items like this outside of the cold months. If you layer it correctly, you should be able to enjoy it well into December.

Wore this to shoot Rock the Bells this past weekend:

Cant see it, but 2 Chainz was rocking a RL tee:

To Fool's Gold Day Off on Monday:

Went by the Bloomies on 59th and the Mansion yesterday.....HEAVEN.

So annoyed, first thing I saw in that 40% rack was the Khaki/Blue RLX Expedition Jacket. Was ready to buy it but saw it was an XL, tried it on and though the length was perfect it was TOO wide overall. So if anyone wants it as of yesterday evening they had an XL left. I mainly went to the Mansion for the RRL section, pretty dope. Most of the stuff in-store is online it seemed. I don't like this year's Jean Jacket (Roper) they threw some nonsense on the neck part that turned me off. The Charcoal Cardigan was dope, don't know about $595, I want it but I'll wait for a sale to come up.

do u have a RL store near you? i'll try and find out more next time i go to one.

There's one across the Bay in San Francisco but I don't head out to the financial district much.

Don't stress it but of course I'd be grateful for any info.

Ralph Lauren still flooding the Men's department with classics.

The only indian print I've ever added to the list that wasn't handknit or wool.
Best fleece since the equestrian from a few years back.

I'd rather layer to get this effect, but this is still super nice.

Too much, just TOO much this year.

Back
Top Bottom