**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Graphics.

Tried on some denim and supply, stuff is cut slimly on me. Need to lose some pounds too but the shirts was kind of hugging my shoulders. :lol: Was some cool stuff in the section though.

Better late than never but finally got my terry cloth shorts for 40 at Macy's downtown Seattle.

Last edited:
@Legend, the Serape vest with leather pockets is nice. It has more of a western look than Native American.

The high street snow beach pullover though :rofl: From this to the shoes and caps...These authentic vintage knockoffs are already out of control.

I guess Rae's collection ain't big enough for the frontin to be respected! LOL I can't see from the pic but is that something he did for himself or really trying to sell those? [emoji]128553[/emoji]

@Legend, the Serape vest with leather pockets is nice. It has more of a western look than Native American.

The high street snow beach pullover though :rofl: From this to the shoes and caps...These authentic vintage knockoffs are already out of control.

Yep it's more western , also sorry for the super craptacular pics was in a rush and I haven't posted anything in a while so I tried to squeeze a quick 30 something shoots in.

Also I post way more pics in my ig king_big_guy

And I wasn't just a rrl collector I got a lot of other Ralph brands in my closet

I got the lower end side of Ralph too lol

Last edited:
I just received my order placed with the homie @Fresh112 but are these items legit?!? Just kidding of course! He made my ordering experience simple. Will be doing business again but will be adding some Ralph Lauren baby items as well. Recently found out I'll be having my first seed!
Super late pass on this post, but what's the red Indian head piece? I know I've seen it but I forget what it's on

|I  Those are the same colors and cut (shoulder seams) as the first Rugby shetland sweater release, 2-3 years ago.

Nice pic, I had been looking to pull the trigger on some of the rugby joints on ebay. i may wait now, if the new ones release with the elbow patches i'm in.

Snake River Collection, Spring 2015

Back
Top Bottom