**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

@Sneakerhound- Welcome back and congrats on the weight loss.

@Flatfoot- I have few RRL items, but there's a few members here that are deep into RRL.

Last edited:
I hit up the outlet yesterday. They've got the 50% off going and are allowing the 20% mailer to stack with the 20% when buying 5+ items. Picked up some jeans for $25, a long sleeve, some gloves and a few packs of socks. Not a huge haul but I did OK.

Last edited:
I pretty much only wear RRL jeans myself. I always wait for it to go on sale of at least 40 percent before buying though. They do have thes ripped and repaired slim fit that are coming out for spring that are really nice. I'm seriously contemplating paying full price for them.There like grail status jeans for me.

Did not realize some of you folks were into to RRL like that...I posted a fit pick in the Jordan 1 thread awhile back and got flamed for buying $400 rrl jeans lol...they just don't know...
RRL is my favorite line and all my denims are rrl

Rrl is dope got a lot of stuff i like but its too rich for my blood lol. That fit is dope tho!

Update on the shawl sweater with the Yacht Patch on it. It's a Medium and it smells like moth balls. [emoji]128534[/emoji] After I air it out I'm keeping it.

Speaking of anyone interested in trading a navy bear size large ( any year navy bear) for this eagle hoody below( size M fits like a large worn twice)

[/quote]
Mine is vintage Red Ski bear and polo sport spelled out on ski's

Flatfoot - Dope setup, I love RRL as well, prices sometimes can be :x but I grab the pieces I love the most

Slunderkingpin - Thank you sir!! Much appreciated!

I have the Navy hooded zippered sweatshirt with the red big pony and 3 along with that same red plaid hood lining that I got from Macy's a few years back stored somewhere and probably still with tags, so that style does exist. No idea if those are real or not though.

Rrl is dope got a lot of stuff i like but its too rich for my blood lol. That fit is dope tho!

Thanks bro...buy what you like fam.. Quality is def on the higher end of RL.

I pretty much only wear RRL jeans myself. I always wait for it to go on sale of at least 40 percent before buying though. They do have thes ripped and repaired slim fit that are coming out for spring that are really nice. I'm seriously contemplating paying full price for them.There like grail status jeans for me.

They are pricey but waiting for that 40% is a risk..sizes get bought out quick... I always get the look book for the next season in advance from my sales guy. Tell him what I want and holds it down. Some items like the varsity jackets run out of sizes as soon as they release.. Don't wanna chance it.

Flatfoot - Dope setup, I love RRL as well, prices sometimes can be :x but I grab the pieces I love the most

Slunderkingpin - Thank you sir!! Much appreciated!

Thanks bro... Nice to see others appreicate RRL as much as I do.

Like Blue Demon mentioned, I also have that hoody in navy. Same plaid hood interior, red pony $ white '3'. It was a gift that l know for a fact came from Macy's. The ones you posted here are probably legit, but look into that seller's catalog & history further more for more of a confirmation before pulling any triggers.

Looks fake, what's the source?
eBay, there's like 3-4 different accounts/people listing them at a time, but all from different states around the U.S. All for around $50 each. I love the design, but not trying to buy bootleg stuff.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321937895855?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=510881098568&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Are there any pieces like this in existence?

The style exists, with the plaid in the hood. But I've not seen em with that piping along the zipper. The zipper pull itself looks off. The 3 looks off. The price tag is too small and not attached with the green plastic piece, it's the clear loop plastic. And if I'm not mistaken these came with the red holiday plaid price tags from a couple years ago. The label and size tag look off as well. On second look I'm pretty sure the price tag itself is fake, bad print job and alignment. $195? Nope.

Last edited:
^Good vision. Now that I think back, there was a plaid tag. And to add onto that, those laces shouldn't be looped.

Great stuff in the last few pages.

Today's setup...
Polo Wool Shawl Patchwork Cardigan, Polo Repaired Trouser, Polo Reagent Shirt, Polo Silk Hounds Tie, RL Wingtips, Polo Leather Gloves.

Must have missed this. Insane, quality looks amazing. I've been debating on selling the horse head cardigan from last year and this just solidified it. I can't wear it after staring at this for 5 mins Lol.

Good stuff everyone!!! Dope fits!!!

I think it's been since April since I copped anything from Ralph, I've been so busy spending money on the motorcycle and watches, lol, but I stopped by Macy's today and picked up several things that where on sale plus the family and friends 25 off

Yeah very dope stuff last few pages!

That cardigan is dope, the only time I wished I lived up north is when I see the really dope winter pieces, I'll melt in that thing down here even in the winter, lol

Amazing bro!! That is one hell of a cardigan :smokin
thanks. Your pic of the horse head cardigan made me add it to the list. I'll have to add that one soon.

Sweet patchwork cardigan & wingtips, Superman. Money.
thanks.

Must have missed this. Insane, quality looks amazing. I've been debating on selling the horse head cardigan from last year and this just solidified it. I can't wear it after staring at this for 5 mins Lol.
thanks Frank. This one is from Fall 2006, and the quality is much better than the new stuff. This one and a few other of my old patchworks kept me from buying the horse head one, but Sneakerpimp's pic pushed me to go ahead and buy it this year. I honestly would keep the horse head cardigan if you got it at a good price, the shooting patch and the elbow patches alone make it a keeper.

Yeah very dope stuff last few pages!

That cardigan is dope, the only time I wished I lived up north is when I see the really dope winter pieces, I'll melt in that thing down here even in the winter, lol
thanks. Great pickups. The patchwork oxford is great, and the polo sport tees are all pretty solid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom