**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Lastest purchase...

Purple Label Art Deco Cashmere
20170728_221715.jpg

Beautiful. Couldn't justify parting with the MSRP. Everything isn't meant to be had.

Yeah price is a bit steep, but luckily for me a have a decent career that makes these items more obtainable.

Description of the next limited polo -
The front has a southwestern logo on the chest and then in the midsection there are a beard of houses printed on the shirt. It will come with a metal tin case enclosure versus a knit pouch. Will be available 8/10/17 maybe earlier in a few places.

I have a great paying job as well. I'm just more likely to drop that and more on a jacket than a shirt.

I have a great paying job as well. I'm just more likely to drop that and more on a jacket than a shirt.

For real, id rather buy a jacket for that price if not a lil more. A shirt? Ehhh just not worth it imo.

Just left the Charleston, SC outlet store and they have a FSR of this bear sweater for 30%. Was very tempted to cop with the additional 25% off coupon on top of it.

Screenshot_20170729-184811.jpg

Speaking of bear sweaters...im still kicking myself for not grabbing the burgundy preppy bear sweater from a year or 2 ago :smh:

If anyone has a lead on it in xxl please shoot me a pm id greatly appreciate it

Glad to hear that, but there's zero jackets in the $240 range I've seen that I would wear.
My RL coats and jackets be in the 600's and that's after a discount. (no brag) I guess everyone is different in that they buy and what they'll pay for an item and there's nothing wrong with that.

Glad to hear that, but there's zero jackets in the $240 range I've seen that I would wear.
My RL coats and jackets be in the 600's and that's after a discount. (no brag) I guess everyone is different in that they buy and what they'll pay for an item and there's nothing wrong with that.

20170521_205635.jpg
20170215_193254.jpg
IMG_20170704_223202.jpg

No offense taken. I'm a thrifty guy. Sales and patience have worked out for me. Copped all for $230 and less brand new. We all have different styles and tastes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom