**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thanks. Which I could cop one but as much as I spent on these past releases i'm going to have to pass. Medium is my size too.

BTW: Looking for this in a Small or a XS at a reasonable price.
B4185AD4-3AB6-4B14-93CA-C1B852220921.jpeg

Last edited:
Good lookin on the Stockxx advice yall . Appreciate it. We all know how rushed we was just trying to pull the trigger and cop . Now we all gotta deal with size swaps
So I just got my Snow Beach fitted in the mail and the bill got all bent from shipping. Thanks, Ralph.

The bills come like that I swear

Good lookin on the Stockxx advice yall . Appreciate it. We all know how rushed we was just trying to pull the trigger and cop . Now we all gotta deal with size swaps

The bills come like that I swear

Thanks for letting me know. Glad I’m not the only one with this problem and just hoping i can get it right to where it doesn’t look all crooked.

-I want that sweatshirt with all the flags . I don’t care what nobody say . I will put that together somethin stoopid .
-Dudes are posting the polo shirt version all over IG .
- all the OG snow beach caps I seen are crooked as hell . I thought it was cause of the heavy *** tags
- all black 5 panel came In , **** is dope

-I want that sweatshirt with all the flags . I don’t care what nobody say . I will put that together somethin stoopid .
-Dudes are posting the polo shirt version all over IG .
- all the OG snow beach caps I seen are crooked as hell . I thought it was cause of the heavy *** tags
- all black 5 panel came In , **** is dope

yah i want that sweatshirt bad. Don't want to miss out like i did the patchwork hoodie.. But hard to tell if this will sell well and low production, or going to be sitting at 60% off in a couple months...

yah i want that sweatshirt bad. Don't want to miss out like i did the patchwork hoodie.. But hard to tell if this will sell well and low production, or going to be sitting at 60% off in a couple months...

Don’t think it’s going anywhere . I was to cop the patchwork hoodie at 30% off when it dropped . Don’t let Ralph fool you into buying **** for retail. These ain’t limited bro

This is nice. Tts

183CC221-DDD3-4BD4-A506-4F304E665132.jpeg
:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
20180206_174701.jpg

This **** is beautiful and the quality is excellent, glad as hell I went true to size and the sleeves are perfect. Body a little bit baggier than I had hoped but I can live with it. Fit is between the Macy's and outlet bear sweatshirts that I brought over the holidays. Didn't even know about the buttons snaps:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:. Color blocking is even doper in person my god:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:. Since its a remix and not an OG

Dedicated to the Gods and Earths
Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Dedicated to Up North and down state
Dedicated to rich ****** who sell weights
Dedicated to projects with black kids
Dedicated to man who build pyramids

Last edited:
There are some items on sale but the extra 50% off promotion ended yesterday. The black bear and embroidered eagle are both $99 and those patchwork Tees are $49. The 92 ski gilet jacket is regular price and the best knits are back to regular. USA fleece was also marked down to $99 (Im not 100% sure but I think that’s what I saw). Letterman varsity sold out.
yup was there this morning.Nothing crazy to be had.
41FEFDA0-258D-4664-83E6-A5D48CAD1C87.jpeg

The embroidery on this is crazy..The actual sweater is ehhh I never like the cotton blended crap ralph rl Corp started a few years ago. Feels funny and cause of the material I don’t see a lot of these pieces lasting the test of time like classic well made rl clothing. Hey for a buck the only reason it’s the first full embroidered teddy sweatshirt i coped.

The embroidery on this is crazy..The actual sweater is ehhh I never like the cotton blended crap ralph rl Corp started a few years ago. Feels funny and cause of the material I don’t see a lot of these pieces lasting the test of time like classic well made rl clothing. Hey for a buck the only reason it’s the first full embroidered teddy sweatshirt i coped.

I agree on the performance cotton ish they did but the embroidery is tight. I copped when it dropped but only worn twice at most

This the only thing I even wanted, hope my JJ has it for the same price

Back
Top Bottom