**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ralph Lauren shares flirt with their highest level in a year amid gossip that company may be takeover target for French owner of Gucci.

Rico is always right.

This coat could soon be made in France. Moncler may be in trouble.

white_goose-removebg-preview (1).png

If Keiring and RL do the deal, Keiring knows where to find me.
This will have a Polo Sport made in France tag.

78974958_2639706486133341_5580530567400729208_n.jpg

Maybe made in France in 2 years.
79990081_133956411396172_3548323856245491123_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ralph Lauren shares flirt with their highest level in a year amid gossip that company may be takeover target for French owner of Gucci.

Rico is always right.

This coat could soon be made in France. Moncler may be in trouble.

white_goose-removebg-preview (1).png

If Keiring and RL do the deal, Keiring knows where to find me.
This will have a Polo Sport made in France tag.

rico's always close to the truth ...which is more than I can say for most on here...If this happens polo eu will be the shizzz....but here in the states...get ready for polo section in target and Walmart ....either way retro run 2 will make retro run 1 look like the original.

read the article sounds like Cartier is the goal...polo rl might be a bargaining chip in this one to get that Cartier price below $15B...just my hot take tho! ....it does look like ralphie poised to sell before he leaves us ...for da kiiiidz!

Last edited:
rico's always close to the truth ...which is more than I can say for most on here...If this happens polo eu will be the shizzz....but here in the states...get ready for polo section in target and Walmart ....either way retro run 2 will make retro run 1 look like the original.

read the article sounds like Cartier is the goal...polo rl might be a bargaining chip in this one to get that Cartier price below $15B...just my hot take tho! ....it does look like ralphie poised to sell before he leaves us ...for da kiiiidz!

Polo will once again be really looked up to if this goes through.

Kiering owns Gucci

gucci_hat-removebg-preview.png

Kiering may own Polo Sport.

cycle_hat-removebg-preview.png

might have those Gucci prices and no sales 🤷‍♂️

They won't cannibalize Gucci with prices too high. They need a upper mid level price American
brand. They already have high luxury brands.

But that Snow Beach may never be 400.00 ever again. More like 599.00 - 899.00.
Gucci already has the 900 to 4k dollar coats.

And it only took em 5 hours to read your post and start working on the deal. Amazing

Not sure how that new sources printed the article yesterday tho.
C'mon fam. I been talking about this for months on here.
Check old posts. Always been saying LVMH or Kiering should buy Polo Sport.
Lol.

There’s no factory in France that has the capacity to do number of units PRL puts out and have the same level of consistency in quality/make.

C'mon fam. I been talking about this for months on here.
Check old posts. Always been saying LVMH or Kiering should buy Polo Sport.
Lol.

Yes, and you were told then that RL Corp is a publicly traded company, which evidently went in one ear and out the other.

No one person owns more than 10% of the company and the RL family collectively owns about 16%. Nothings gonna happen when he dies. There is no one that can decide to sell the company. You're not right, you couldn't be more wrong. Why are you like this fam? :rofl:

why not tho?
I could see the Laurens selling their shares and if Gucci guy wants to license out polo sport and do it his way wtf not?
shoot! if I had an extra couple billion laying around I prolly make an offer if I could do that...which one of us wouldn't ?
everything is neutral and temporary ....
1615156147929.png

problem still is this plandemic ...all dressed up and no place to go....get your damn vaccines...if you can lie about a underlying asmyptomatic symptom to get a shot do it ... because if not, when you get sick it will be too late...what the hell are you waiting for? all you got is now or never!!

From what I hear, Kiering is buying up shares.
Check the article.

Its no big deal. I knew the company may change hands or majority share holders.
His family may sell their shares after his passing who knows.

But the gist is a European takeover may be imminent.

Large institutions own 94% of the company collectively. A person would need to somehow get 50% of that and install a board of directors and ceo that will steer the company in the direction they want. No ones gonna pay 5 billion dollars to license out polo sport or sell off its most profitable labels. No one is ever going to own over 50% of RL while its public. They could take it private but that would be dependent on all these various instituions wanting to sell their stakes, which would likely cost significantly more than the company is worth currently.

The market just feels the same way I do.
We may not know how bad it is over at RL.
But foreign conglomerates are interested in its brands.

The point is that nobody is buying Polo the way they once did.
People do not consider Polo a luxury name anymore.
They already began closing stores and raising prices.

That tactic is what the luxury conglomerates are good at.
Maintaining luxury appeal with very little stores but they are still able to
ship a garment to you from e commerce in most developed countries.

Last edited:
Where u copped for 20 a pop

EBAY NWT.

Typed "New cp93 shirt" in the ebay search.
SCROLL DOWN.
They pop up from 21.00 to 50.00.

Most of the 20.00 ones are going.

1615278335390.png

1615278832499.png

Last edited:
capsule_bag-removebg-preview (1).png

Even the bag is nice.

hats.jpg

Splendid.

I remember only the kids who boosted had the big polo pieces.
Now re selling is keeping pieces away from the people.
Not anymore. Gucci cycle hat is a new grail.

columbia-removebg-preview.png

Winter white Bugaboo with the matching fanny pack. Needed them to match the green fila ski pants.

fanny-removebg-preview.png

The white fanny pack to match the cycle hat. Vintage.

white_fanny-removebg-preview.png

Im done with the 90s. Fila, Columbia, Polo Sport etc.

No more clothes until fall since the Polo sport yellow green cycle hat aint dropping.
The racing pull over is nice BUT I only want the hat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom