**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The polo and hoodie are cool pieces. Impressively it states the hoodie is made in italy. Not feeling how the waist band doesnt match up with the rest of the hoodie tho. With inflation and the prices of gas its gonna take something like a retro snow beach hoodie to make me spend money. Some of these resellers have pieces they been tryina sell for a couple years already. The funniest one is the one who writes stuff like “only 1500” or “only 859” like there giving you some type of good deal. Then you got the dude with glasses that tries to sell items that arent even limited and easily found online for twice the price. Its different if an item is limited and sold out but if its still availiable now you just tryina hustle me. Nothing too flashy but feeling this hat but fear that it may have a super bent brim.
The market for vintage is pretty much done it peaked around 2016 now all these resellers just sit on there inventory only Lotique seems to understand this cause they slash there prices when stuff doesn’t sell.

Saks has purple label stuff on sale for whoever is interested
Thank you for posting this. Had checked 2 days ago...

These were still full price everywhere.

Shouldn't have bought em but really wanted em. Got the black and white purple label Terry robes, thought they'd work best with these.

Screenshot_20220623-141856.png

The market for vintage is pretty much done it peaked around 2016 now all these resellers just sit on there inventory only Lotique seems to understand this cause they slash there prices when stuff doesn’t sell.
4dfff75cb1a760812ad4d5b2cd8faa87.gif

No, Vintage is at its highest and still climbing. RL throws the word "Vintage" next to a 5 year old Polo shirt, and sells it for $500.
5 years old isn't even close to being vintage.

I really like this. It's the same method RL used on the Brown's Capsule items where they made minor changes and sold them on the Polo App. I hope that RL does this to other past Polo x [insert brand] collaborations.

Last edited:

No, Vintage is at its highest and still climbing. RL throws the word "Vintage" next to a 5 year old Polo shirt, and sells it for $500.

I really like this. It's the same method RL used on the Brown's Capsule items where they made minor changes and sold them on the Polo App. I hope that RL does this to other past Polo x [insert brand] collaborations.
I guess so I’ll give you that but resellers on IG just sit on inventory for the most part.

What changes were made to the browns items when released thru the polo app?

I partially disagree about the vintage still climbing. Some items still hold alot of value but those polos ralph was selling can be found on ebay for $50 or less. I guess whoever is paying 500 for vintage stuff off .com isnt scrolling thru ebay or is a casual to the vintage scene.

Ssense has some purple label on ridiculous sale...

One thing I've been watching is this navy robe... Finally down to their effective clearance price, but only a couple left. They moved most of em when it went on sale for 560-ish.

Great prices on alot of other items, too.
Screenshot_20220627-061301~2.png

Ssense has some purple label on ridiculous sale...

One thing I've been watching is this navy robe... Finally down to their effective clearance price, but only a couple left. They moved most of em when it went on sale for 560-ish.

Great prices on alot of other items, too.
Screenshot_20220627-061301~2.png
Dope robe! Grabbed a Purple label cap and RRL cap from the sale cpl days ago....Should be touching down today or tomorrow. Real good prices on alot of pieces.

Back
Top Bottom