The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

TURBO UNO - Thanks for the advice and guide! I'm not sure if I'm confident enough in myself to pull off such a procedure, but I may have to give it a shot if I can find time on a day off.

TURBO UNO - Thanks for the advice and guide! I'm not sure if I'm confident enough in myself to pull off such a procedure, but I may have to give it a shot if I can find time on a day off.
No problem, maybe you can practice on a set of beater Questions if  you have any laying around.

Thanks for the link and that is Tempting.. I still want the SNS joints tho and holding out to see if they drop in price at all. 

Anyone still looking for the "a day in Philly" pump questions, villa has a full size run up to sz 11.5 on the site right now... Didn't know if anyone was a aware or cared lol.

Anyone still looking for the "a day in Philly" pump questions, villa has a full size run up to sz 11.5 on the site right now... Didn't know if anyone was a aware or cared lol.
How many times did they restock these now?  At least two that I can think of.

Yeah this is the second or third time I do believe. Which to me is perfectly fine as I missed out on the initial release and the first "refresh".

why is it that people seem to get hurt when there's restocks.chill out and enjoy.i'm tired of this I want limited everything nonsense.the sneaker game has turned into a bunch of whiny little punks.

dope lineup...I was gonna do the same thing for all the collabs...the packers, the sns , the undefeateds, etc...

why is it that people seem to get hurt when there's restocks.chill out and enjoy.i'm tired of this I want limited everything nonsense.the sneaker game has turned into a bunch of whiny little punks.

Hahaha....... easy dunn. My man probably just meant why didn't they just drop em in mass in the first place. Restocks are good for people who missed the initial drop, but they can be annoying to cats like me who don't do a ton of social media updates and whatnot. I'm not buggin though because they look too much like a Boston College PE to me. It's all love either way.

How many times did they restock these now?  At least two that I can think of.

Yeah this is the second or third time I do believe. Which to me is perfectly fine as I missed out on the initial release and the first "refresh".

Hahaha....... easy dunn. My man probably just meant why didn't they just drop em in mass in the first place. Restocks are good for people who missed the initial drop, but they can be annoying to cats like me who don't do a ton of social media updates and whatnot. I'm not buggin though because they look too much like a Boston College PE to me. It's all love either way.

Ha, not hurt at all. I missed the original drop and grabbed them on one of the restocks, so it worked out for me. Like allhailmegatron said, I'm just wondering why they staggered the releases like this rather than releasing them all at once.

I wish Packer did the same thing though...I missed the initial drop and would still love to cop (at retail).

i wasn't pointing at anyone in particular..what that guy said was true, but a lot of others on social media want every damn sneaker to be limited, that's all I was sayin..and the Questions never sell out unless they are a collaboration that is limited in some sense...i'm actually happy though because it's my favorite silhouette in sneakers,hands down.so i'm pretty happy that most of them are easily available.the villa pumps collab are straight fire, along with the other black/grey/and orange pair..the price is a bit steep, but the more the merrier in my opinion..i love the feeling of going to cop some kicks and most of the ones that I rock are in stock most of the time..ie. reebok questions, barkleys, any bo Jackson(sc trainer 1,2..air trainer 1,2,3..max 91)..,reebok kamikaze 1 & 2, reebok pumps, ewings, etc...

Back
Top Bottom