The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

These are too nice in person! I didn't even pay attention that they come with matching socks.

I'm starting to fall for this crocus colorway now with all these pics 
laugh.gif
 *shakes fist in the air*

Just got my package in today and I couldn't be more pleased! They sent me the personalized thank you card, 2 stickers, a token and something extra they didn't even mention....Allen Iverson screen printed socks by Stance :wow:

The sneakers came in great shape with zero defects and you can tell they put good materials into this release. The whole sneaker was flat out done right by Packer :smokin

Plus, this is a rare occasion when my Reebok box wasn't beat up/torn. Maybe they took extra care since it's a specially styled box for the event. They definitely deserve an A++ for this release.

Last edited:
very dope,  still waiting on mine, good to hear that the materials are on point on the msgs.  might 2x

I tend to buy shoes that I like, and not let other people decide for me. But that's just me. You do you.

Obviously your not familiar with how forums work? Haven't seen either pair in person so just wanted to see if anyone had an opinion on it!

Obviously your not familiar with how forums work? Haven't seen either pair in person so just wanted to see if anyone had an opinion on it!
I'm biased :lol: ....but you can go wrong with the a black suede shoe. You can rock it for hoops at the gym or wear it with your everyday fits since the quality is really nice. The Kamikaze is great but I feel like the away version is still superior, hoping Packer does that version sometime this year.

Just got my pairs... Got crocus socks but no ai socks :frown: was the socks part of the price or a free gift?

just got my token questions...and the suede on both pairs are "butter" as some of you say lol

No thank you card with my order and not gonna lie I'm salty I didn't get free iverson socks :lol:

how is the suede?  and what is the inner liner material?  Can't wait to get mine
They used a terry cloth type (like a what headbands are made of)  material for the inner liner instead of the usual nylon-ish cloth. 

The suede?.....SSssmmoooth 
pimp.gif

@TURBO UNO  thanks for the info, thats what i thought the inner liner looked like.  glad you were able to cop.  Might end up getting another pair for ice.  i still don't know why these are sitting.

@TURBO UNO  thanks for the info, thats what i thought the inner liner looked like.  glad you were able to cop.  Might end up getting another pair for ice.  i still don't know why these are sitting.
  No prob man, happy to help.  I'm also most likely going to buy another pair of these MSG Questions because they're way too nice and I don't want to pay re-seller prices once they dry up.  Yeah, I have no clue either but this is a good thing for us fans of the shoe.

MY only gripe is the $15 shipping for each shoe. They won't do combine shipping so if you buy 3 different pairs...you'll be charged $45 in shipping fees 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom