The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Anybody think they made more than the 1000 pairs of each shoe that they said? Like @deebok  said earlier, can't believe the shoes are still available if they were really that limited. Not necessarily because limited=hype, but more so that I can't believe resellers + people who actually want the shoe < 1000

No surprise at all, Reebok lost the momentum more than an year a go, so regardless how limited they are, still not a lot of people want them.

I guess you're right, nobody is really checking for Reeboks, I personally love what Packer and SNS did with this collab and release and thought the product was dope (other than the brooklyn kamikaze which I thought was lazy). Oh well

Anybody else see this earlier this afternoon?

:pimp:

Hopefully they bring back some team colorway shoes.  I could use some carolina blue suede toes 
smokin.gif

I'd go with 3M laces instead since the early batches of Questions came with white/metallic round laces. Must have been a rolling change as they switched to regular whites. Consider it paying homage to the OGs.
Aren't they black tho??...it was white??

Plus it has some paint splatter on the bottom near the heal and both the middle and medial sides have that round 3M too so yeh 3M laces would add more to the shoe to pop more too -what do u think tho : round, flat, or oval?

(I saw there is a paint splatter shoe lace that's flat and it glows in the dark)

Does anyone know if these run big "the question MSG" coz the previous questions people always say go a half size down?? Thoughts please.

Does anyone know if these run big "the question MSG" coz the previous questions people always say go a half size down?? Thoughts please.
I wear a 10 in almost everything Nike. Most adidas and all questions I have to go to a 9.5. So from my experience its .5 down

No surprise at all, Reebok lost the momentum more than an year a go, so regardless how limited they are, still not a lot of people want them.

I guess you're right, nobody is really checking for Reeboks, I personally love what Packer and SNS did with this collab and release and thought the product was dope (other than the brooklyn kamikaze which I thought was lazy). Oh well

Anybody think they made more than the 1000 pairs of each shoe that they said? Like @deebok
 said earlier, can't believe the shoes are still available if they were really that limited. Not necessarily because limited=hype, but more so that I can't believe resellers + people who actually want the shoe

Yeah I do think they only made 1000 pairs which to be honest, should've been sold out the week they released.. I'm not complaining about that though, I really enjoy the fact that I can cop whenever I want rather than be on NDC at 8:00 in the morning for some garbage release.. It's a shame that Reebok kinda lost it's momentum.. At this point, Classics in kinda just living off the collabs. Case in point, my local finishline has Shaq attaqs for $30 meanwhile, the token38 release sold out within 2 weeks.
There are still plenty of Attaq Neon pairs, but its is what it is. 

Nah the packer joints had lebron number on them and a little bit if gold in the reebok accents. These are straight green and white.

Why does ReebokClassics think those will be a problem? It's your weekly Question retro in a basic TB colourway, that's probably dropped at least 4-5X in almost 2 decades.
These might be a quiet but limited strike if they're doing an NCAA Michigan St. 2000 championship edition. They're not even listed online for sale... yet are in store. I didn't even know they were out.

Btw, this colorway hasn't been retroed since 2000. 

Personally, I'd like to see to entire top 2 rows of this picture to come back.

These too!

Last edited:
Yeah I do think they only made 1000 pairs which to be honest, should've been sold out the week they released.. I'm not complaining about that though, I really enjoy the fact that I can cop whenever I want rather than be on NDC at 8:00 in the morning for some garbage release.. It's a shame that Reebok kinda lost it's momentum.. At this point, Classics in kinda just living off the collabs. Case in point, my local finishline has Shaq attaqs for $30 meanwhile, the token38 release sold out within 2 weeks.
Reeboks problem is they waited too long to retro some of the old catalog.  The Blasts, The Shaq Attack 4s, and then they throw down 50 garbage colors of every shoe they retro.  It's almost like every non-OG color they have could work well but they put something on it to screw it up.  I mostly dislike their gratuitous use of patent leather.  It seems like every non-OG color has to have a strip of patent leather on it, especially when it comes to the Kamikazes.  Patent leather hardly works on any sneaker, much less the entire Reebok Classics catalog.

If not for Packer, Reebok Classic wouldn't be relevant at all outside of the nostalgia of the Pump and the OG Question.  They seem to be the only ones capable of  understanding how to introduce new colors the right way.  It's really not even hard, nice materials and basic color blocking with small details added in.  The Packer "Practice" Questions barely show up on Ebay and don't sit for long when they do.  

Anything non Packer, or non-collab seems to have something off about it.  Good color choices but wrong materials, or one color just doesn't make sense.  I specifically was disappointed about the "Orlando" color of the Shaqnosis.  Great color and an obvious first choice for a Non-OG color with Orlando being his team when he wore the Shaqnosis, but a horrible unbearable choice of materials.  If it was a collab, it would have been almost the same, except with a combination of suede and leather, or nubuck and leather.  A flipped version of the OG color also seemed like a no-brainer but it never happened.  Many, many decisions like this led to the loss of their momentum when the retro craze exploded.  

Last edited:
Reeboks problem is they waited too long to retro some of the old catalog.  The Blasts, The Shaq Attack 4s, and then they throw down 50 garbage colors of every shoe they retro.  It's almost like every non-OG color they have could work well but they put something on it to screw it up.  I mostly dislike their gratuitous use of patent leather.  It seems like every non-OG color has to have a strip of patent leather on it, especially when it comes to the Kamikazes.  Patent leather hardly works on any sneaker, much less the entire Reebok Classics catalog.

If not for Packer, Reebok Classic wouldn't be relevant at all outside of the nostalgia of the Pump and the OG Question.  They seem to be the only ones capable of  understanding how to introduce new colors the right way.  It's really not even hard, nice materials and basic color blocking with small details added in.  The Packer "Practice" Questions barely show up on Ebay and don't sit for long when they do.  

Anything non Packer, or non-collab seems to have something off about it.  Good color choices but wrong materials, or one color just doesn't make sense.  I specifically was disappointed about the "Orlando" color of the Shaqnosis.  Great color and an obvious first choice for a Non-OG color with Orlando being his team when he wore the Shaqnosis, but a horrible unbearable choice of materials.  If it was a collab, it would have been almost the same, except with a combination of suede and leather, or nubuck and leather.  A flipped version of the OG color also seemed like a no-brainer but it never happened.  Many, many decisions like this led to the loss of their momentum when the retro craze exploded.  

Agree with you completely when it comes to a non-collab, reebok can't make something practical. Case in point, the Blk/Orng pump questions. Why the weird beige color along the mudguard and toebox? If they had done black it would've been perfect. And again, the Magic Shaqnosis is a really weird mix of materials. Why put a water resistant material like patent leather with a material that can't get wet like nubuck? Had they just kept it 100% leather or suede, they would've sold out way more pairs. They have to start making decent colorways on their own to generate some hype. Not like crazy 8:00 am on NDC with a bot kind of hype, but enough to sell pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom