The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

it's unreal that 12 days before they  release there's still no pix out there from Reebok !!!  who doesn't know the Jordan 11s (72-10) are coming out for Xmas. much as i dont like Nike, they do it right. let everyone know when they're shoes are coming up so they can start saving up early. Reebok would do well to take a page out of their marketing book. 

it's unreal that 12 days before they  release there's still no pix out there from Reebok !!!  who doesn't know the Jordan 11s (72-10) are coming out for Xmas. much as i dont like Nike, they do it right. let everyone know when they're shoes are coming up so they can start saving up early. Reebok would do well to take a page out of their marketing book. 

Nike just released the Pippen 1 at stores with no warning.

Last edited:

No winder JB are planning to sell over 500k pairs on a release day, how many will Reebok sell, 5-6k? Money drives the industry, thats why so many Reebok models hinted a while back got snubbed, their turnaround predictions are not great. And not to mention that other than FNL and JJ, Reebok is out of major retail partners now.

Last edited:
Nike just released the Pippen 1 at stores with no warning.
that is true... but when you're the top dog like Nike you can afford to do that for one of your secondary signature shoe lines. for LBJ, Kobe, KD, Jordan we see/hear about those well before they're released. what's Reebok primary signature hoop shoe? the Questions are definitely up there and we get nothing. how hard would it be to tweet a picture? last tweet on Reebok Hoops acct was Sept 5th for K2 purple/gold. 

my point is Reebok needs to step up their marketing game. i'm just frustrated with Reebok. i want to give them my money and they make it impossible!!!!  

that is true... but when you're the top dog like Nike you can afford to do that for one of your secondary signature shoe lines. for LBJ, Kobe, KD, Jordan we see/hear about those well before they're released. what's Reebok primary signature hoop shoe? the Questions are definitely up there and we get nothing. how hard would it be to tweet a picture? last tweet on Reebok Hoops acct was Sept 5th for K2 purple/gold. 

my point is Reebok needs to step up their marketing game. i'm just frustrated with Reebok. i want to give them my money and they make it impossible!!!!  

I agree with your sentiment. I was just saying that Nike does wacky stuff too. Reebok could do the same but they seem to be an unorganized hot mess right now.

Last edited:
..... they seem to be an unorganized hot mess right now.
yep, totally agree with ya.... here's an idea for Reebok. don't release ANY shoes that way they don't have to market, which they're not doing anyway.... have all your hoop shoes in the "Design Your Own" section. customers can create what they want. Reebok doesn't get stuck with excess inventory {which eventually gets marked down}, or upset customers that can't get what they want.  Every so often they can which up the options available for the "Design You Own" section {colors, or even shoes.} Reebok can go back to focusing all their energy on CrossFit. 

Last edited:
Its essentially this one but low, thats what I am expecting. 

Only thing they might have in common might be the black leather toe. I'm assuming these will be just like the white/red suede lowtops that recently dropped. Icey blue soles and all.

Last edited:
Images courtesy of Sneakernews.  I wonder if these will have the same bleeding issue as the white/reds.

09/12/15 Release Date

Back
Top Bottom