The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Glad to see the Blue Toes droppin!!!

They reaching hard on that "Practice" theme. Would've been better droppin the Packer joints again.

They look pretty good to me honestly, maybe I've just gone so long without a pair that anything would seem good to me

Just got some DS red stash questions in the mail. Man I was so excited and pleased until I tried them on and figured out they were too big. So i guess ill be selling em and trying to find another pair smh.

Just got some DS red stash questions in the mail. Man I was so excited and pleased until I tried them on and figured out they were too big. So i guess ill be selling em and trying to find another pair smh.
what size are you looking for

Anybody take a peek in their local Reebok outlet lately ?  Any question lows (red, black, blue) still in stock ?  I checked mines about a month ago,  checked in there today to see if they ended up on the back wall discounted, but they're sold out.   Apparently they sold out quickly one of the workers told me.  Never even made it to the back wall to get discounted.  Outlet price was about $100

Anybody take a peek in their local Reebok outlet lately ?  Any question lows (red, black, blue) still in stock ?  I checked mines about a month ago,  checked in there today to see if they ended up on the back wall discounted, but they're sold out.   Apparently they sold out quickly one of the workers told me.  Never even made it to the back wall to get discounted.  Outlet price was about $100

I went to the outlet in lee, mass on Friday and didn't see any. Too be honest I actually don't think I saw a single pair of basketball shoes,

My local outlet didn't even get any of the remaining stock of those questions, surprising considering the area it's in

Gah, sorry, I posted this in the main Reebok thread over the weekend but forgot to post it here:

The Wrentham MA outlet had both blue toe & black toe Question lows yesterday [Saturday], though in really scattered sizes. $100 each, but part of their buy 1-get one 60% off promo, so $70 ea if you buy both.

just copped another pair of Red Toes off Finishline..used my finishline rewards for em. Im sure imma see them for sale in the near future but with the sizes drying up I wasn't about to chance it and I wanted a pair to put on ice. Imma be thanking myself for it a couple years from now.

just copped another pair of Red Toes off Finishline..used my finishline rewards for em. Im sure imma see them for sale in the near future but with the sizes drying up I wasn't about to chance it and I wanted a pair to put on ice. Imma be thanking myself for it a couple years from now.

Good call man. I would like to do the same if I can get another pair under $100.

Anybody like these "practice" Questions dropping on May 13th ? Reebok surely is running out of ideas here. Concept behind this colorway I read is his infamous practice speech where he's wearing a Red Sox fitted so they came up with this baseball / Red Sox colorway ? So if he rocked a Kansas City Royals hat the colorway would of been blue ? Bit of a reach by Reebok with all these gimmicky colorways. Just another Question that will end up in outlets eventually

^^^
Lol, go back one page in this thread and you'll find our thoughts on the 'Practice' questions.

Wish Reebok would retro or make new Reebok Question snapbacks. Need that in my life. Saw one on eBay and the seller wants $90. Ridiculous

They should've done a snap back for every shoe released in the 20th anniversary.. A hat based off Iversons practice hat to go with the questions would be too dope

Back
Top Bottom