The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

What's funny is even the older Question releases in other colorways are now going for a lot more. I saw a few DS pairs of the Team Questions for $75 on ISS around two months ago now these same pairs are going for a lot more.

Reebok bit off the Nike trend of limited releases and it worked out for them.

I'd be interested in any and all colorways with pearlized toes. Even more so is that I would prefer different color combos that are more than just white/insert color or black/insert color like the All Stars that Iverson didn't wear in the AllStar game (I forget why). I do love the John Wall version with the navy blue and white tips.

Rocked my questions for the memorial day festivities
ek7r6.jpg

Reebok think they're nike now. They have this sign on their website "questions sold out real fast get here early nex time". Smug

Would anyone let me know if 'these' Questions differ in sizing from previous Questions? People are saying these pearlized red toes run bigger and my other questions fit fine, so I'm trying to gauge sizing on this release. Thanks in advance.

Stopped by Shiekh today to see if i could stock locate these. Claimed to be sold out across all locations. Both guys working when I got there said all 12 pairs they got had some type of glue stains of scuffs on them, and that the leather quality was bad. I instead walked out with a crazy pair of Air Force 1s that I'd never seen before as well as a 49ers snapback to match em for $115 or so out the door.

Called Eastbay today and asked about the Questions. The young lady I spoke with didn't have a clue and she said there was nothing on the release sheet.

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Reebok think they're nike now. They have this sign on their website "questions sold out real fast get here early nex time". Smug

laugh.gif

I rather have the suede red toes. Smh at mentor passing on them when they were dirt cheap in '10.

I'll update the first page later today.....

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I rather have the suede red toes. Smh at mentor passing on them when they were dirt cheap in '10.

I'll update the first page later today.....

don't forget what i asked you 
pimp.gif

So I got my order in from JimmyJazz and they look/feel amazing and bring back some awesome memories. Some grew up watching Jordan... I grew up watching Iverson.

Anyways, on the inside part of the lid of my box, there's a small bright orange rectangular sticker with the letter 'B' hand written on it. Did I just get sold some B Grades? lol From what I can tell, there's nothing wrong with the shoes... If anyone can shed some light on this issue of mine, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Just rec'd mine from RareBreed. From NJ to Cali in 2 business days. Couldn't be happier. Thanks again for the info. Hoping to be able to 'come up' with a 2nd pair. I still got Iverson tees, jerseys, sweats, shorts that I held onto. Glad I did.

Originally Posted by slickrw23

this is sad when Iverson Questions make websites crash SMH RETIRING !!!

DEAD! You right though these 90 babies are ruining the game. Resellers too. At least we SAW michael and AI play.. SMH.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Called Eastbay today and asked about the Questions. The young lady I spoke with didn't have a clue and she said there was nothing on the release sheet.
We do not have any information showing that we are expecting to receive a shipment in for them.  So at this time, we are not expecting to carry them.  This many change in the future.  It is best to just keep asking us for an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom