The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Myself and a few others discussed this in a few other threads, but it makes PERFECT SENSE to have K.Lamar & even Future for that matter collaborate on a Question or Attaq, possibly even an unreleased model just to generate more hype for the brand. Sadly Reebok doesn't see things this way.
Maybe k dot and future just weren't (aren't) into questions like that?
Only explanation I could really think of.

Hey, I didn't see if this was posted anywhere yet. WearTesters posted the 1st link about 4 Questions that are coming in the next couple of months ( Oct, Nov, Dec.) 

The 2nd Link is A.I. on The Colbert Show, he was wearing the HOF'er (or whatever the $274 were called) and Colbert himself was wearing the Packer joints. 

http://weartesters.com/four-upcoming-reebok-question-collaborations/

http://weartesters.com/allen-iverson-question-late-show-colbert/
hall of fames and villas look dope. Red packer practice joints>> those tt's.
Dope colbert interview, thanks for posting

Last edited:
Which one here is the BAPE shoe?

I'm sure they weren't at the event as I feel the pictures would have gotten out. Again nothing super special, but will get a lot of attention in the sneaker community.

STONEGATEDRIVE STONEGATEDRIVE , with the slight resurgence of the Question. Could you suggest to Reebok to consider the Answer II, Answer II Lite & Answer III. These shoes are built similarly to the Question, could even be slightly cheaper to produce due to lack of Vis-Hex.

It all comes down to what they feel will sell. I personally love those models especially the answer III, but the market just doesn't have the appetite for basketball at this time. The only shoe that might make an appearance in the next few years is the Answer III or Answer V, but that's still a stretch to say the least. As far as production goes the cost across the board is about the same on these models. 9 times out of 10 tech is dumbed down on retro products anyway to meet margins. So I remain optimistic but I doubt it.

i'm still hoping for a KDot X Question, it's such an obvious thing it's darn near crazy not to do it, oh I know when I get home from Kuwait in Feb/Mar I'll tweet reebok and KDot a pic of me wearing my red toes on my right foot and blue toes on my left foot and say "i would've thought this was obvious" hopefully they make the midsole the same off white cream colored gray as they do the upper

So Kendrick and Future are seen as like brand ambassadors for Classics. Therefore they get put in product that the brand is currently pushing. They Usually partake in a campaign or shoe around that particular model in hopes to influence consumers to purchase more inline products. I think it would have been genius to do, but I feel marketing at reebok felt it was more important to focus more on commercial and inline product that seems more relevant then hoops at this time.

Myself and a few others discussed this in a few other threads, but it makes PERFECT SENSE to have K.Lamar & even Future for that matter collaborate on a Question or Attaq, possibly even an unreleased model just to generate more hype for the brand. Sadly Reebok doesn't see things this way.

Yeah makes since. I just feel they are focusing more on core products to influences a young demographic to purchase product. Still some hope on new models though....

Last edited:
 Yeah makes since. I just feel they are focusing more on core products to influences a young demographic to purchase product. Still some hope on new models though....
Its sad, because the young demographic give zero ***** about Reebok, no matter who they bring on board, I feel that even the "Almighty Yeezus" cant change that.

Its sad, because the young demographic give zero ***** about Reebok, no matter who they bring on board, I feel that even the "Almighty Yeezus" cant change that.
doesn't help that they only retro like 4 models and their new stuff looks like it belongs in walmart

I really like that chocolate brown pair for some reason. I wouldn't buy them though.

That Melody Ehsani pair is awful. Hahahaha look so bad.

I just need the blue toes to go on sale and hit below $100, I'll get my two pairs and be good.

C'mon bro, you really think that KDot & Future were stomping around in Reebok Classics prior to their Reebok contracts? They are sneaker mercenaries being paid to promote, wear and collaborate on Reebok product so use them.

FWIW, there are more cats that will buy a KDot or Future x Reebok basketball collab than some Melody Ehsani (who most have not heard off anyways).

Last edited:
doesn't help that they only retro like 4 models and their new stuff looks like it belongs in walmart

Agreed man, it's the same 'ish over and over and when they do bring back an unreleased silhouette they do so with ZERO promotion or marketing.

I mean I think they are doing okay. It's just trying to get America back invested. So entertainment seems to work for America like what Rhianna and Kylie Jenner is doing for Puma.  Even the might Jordan Brand grabbed Drake. So its all about influencing middle America to become invested in the brand. I think Reebok is also doing a good job through high fashion channels with Vetements and Gosha Rubchinskiy. Europe and Asia has bought in so its just trying to crack the code for America. I'm not saying Future and Kendrick is the answer but I can understand the move. YEEZY CAN SELL ANYTHING BY THE WAY!
Agreed man, it's the same 'ish over and over and when they do bring back an unreleased silhouette they do so with ZERO promotion or marketing.
Yeah I agree they need to do a much better job when it comes to marketing retro product. Especially retro running and hoops.
I really like that chocolate brown pair for some reason. I wouldn't buy them though.

That Melody Ehsani pair is awful. Hahahaha look so bad.

I just need the blue toes to go on sale and hit below $100, I'll get my two pairs and be good.
Chocolate browns are Bronze Metallic. References the Philadelphia Liberty Bell!

He will be heaving hard time with Reebok for sure :smile: but yeah in general he can I guess, but I am not his target audience or consumer anyway.  

Finally got my shipping confirmation from packer for the "curtain call". . . I'm pretty excited to see these in person.

C'mon bro, you really think that KDot & Future were stomping around in Reebok Classics prior to their Reebok contracts? They are sneaker mercenaries being paid to promote, wear and collaborate on Reebok product so use them.

FWIW, there are more cats that will buy a KDot or Future x Reebok basketball collab than some Melody Ehsani (who most have not heard off anyways).
well KDot did say "And I ain't rocking no more designer hit, White T’s and Nike Cortez, this red Corvette's anonymous" so maybe growing up he wore reebok classics, a Fab does or has, at the end of the day reebok is ran by blind idiots that can't see gold in their face, and Jordan retro doesn't need Drake to sell them and we all know that

Yeezy brought addidas back from the brink of death bcuz America had def decided that they were done

He will be heaving hard time with Reebok for sure :smile: but yeah in general he can I guess, but I am not his target audience or consumer anyway.  
QFT nothing that man releases outside of a few songs has any relevance to me, his clothing is ugly, his shoes are ugly IMHO

That's what I like to hear Trent. F that $140 plus ship price tag lol.
Waiting on the blue toes to drop and then months after to cop at a heavy discount.  I copped this years red toes for under retail but if i waited even longer I would of copped for below $100.  Not making the same mistake with these blue toes

Finally got my shipping confirmation from packer for the "curtain call". . . I'm pretty excited to see these in person.
Same here, but the Packer "professional" pics look amazing.  I feel in hand I might be disappointed.  We'll see

Back
Top Bottom