The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

these

oooh  boooiiii these are fire for the most part, there are somethings that could be better like the shoelaces, they should be that cord style instead of that fluffy cotton style, I do like the toe though

Have they pictured a ridiculously small pair or are they running a women's specific mold? 'Cos these 'Teyana Taylors' look OD feminine (as they rightfully should be).

All-red/all-blue kicks are quite popular so I could easily see Reebok releasing a men's pair down the road for those willing to be patient.

J O N E S confirmed that nothing from Reebok basketball is getting the retro treatment apart from the Question so the monochromatic colourways are a given.

Have they pictured a ridiculously small pair or are they running a women's specific mold? 'Cos these 'Teyana Taylors' look OD feminine (as they rightfully should be).

All-red/all-blue kicks are quite popular so I could easily see Reebok releasing a men's pair down the road for those willing to be patient.

J O N E S confirmed that nothing from Reebok basketball is getting the retro treatment apart from the Question so the monochromatic colourways are a given.

They'll be available up to a men's 12.5 (women's 14)

Finishline blog has already said they'll have them
any idea how big of a release they are?
not a clue, I only see confirmed reebok and FNL so who knows, i'm just trying to figure out how much I want to pay, bcuz almost all the recent cws can be had for $120> in my size on the bay after waiting it out a bit, but some not so much and that's mostly the colabs like Capsule and Packer that are high priced so far from the 20th anniversary

these

oooh  boooiiii these are fire for the most part, there are somethings that could be better like the shoelaces, they should be that cord style instead of that fluffy cotton style, I do like the toe though

all I did was share the pic

Thanks fam and it ain't a personal attack. I just feel with Reebok churning out nothing but Questions, it's a given that monochromatic colourways will appear for men.

I mean the TT is a collab, but as a whole I think they did a good job mixing it up throughout the year. I personally wish they did a couple more. I really enjoy the Question when the midsoles are blocked in color.

Any news on when a wider release of the blue toes will occur?

Stay tuned this winter.

Last edited:
Apologies if this has been answered, but are the Blue Toes getting a mass release? I missed the Packer drop.

No filters just some shade. Sz 12W

Back
Top Bottom