The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

How do the Practice Packers run? I still need to find some at a reasonable price, I usually wear mostly size 9 in Nike.

Ordered the Answer IV from YCMC with the code KDanswerIV they come out to $89.99 shipped with free gift. Got them today and I ordered size to big forgot im a .5 smaller in reebok. But i really like the look and the leather for 90 bucks its a steal. But anyone wondering what gift was its just a green reebok drawstring backpack.

COPPED the first ones and will cop these as well
nthat.gif

that gum sole is nice AF
eek.gif
after going to see the es22s in person i think the gum is what's gonna kill it for me... if i thought i could swap these for some part 1s i'd prolly do it but i'm skeptical these will go as quick

Have a job interview during the release time so guess I won't have a chance at these.....oh well, maybe I'll get offered a salary to afford resale prices LOL...not likely but was hoping to complete my collection of the collaboration Q's.

Why a Friday Packer!? WHYYYYY!!!

im scared that reebok has used too much of a good thing on the q's. this year alone theyve done the red, blue, three collabs, and the upcoming blk. early next year we have the gtowns. with an abundance of releases i think they might have blown their load too soon instead of stretching this things out.

Great interview KONY, but you should've asked Reebok what their strategy to go against Nike/JB is? Droppin' the ES22 was nice, but messing up the OG colourways and releasing them with cheap pleather is a no-no.

Reebok's retro vault is big but they simply can't go head to head against Nike/JB especially when the aforementioned is FLOODING the market with retro and inline product that's hitting the $200 average mark.

Great interview KONY, but you should've asked Reebok what their strategy to go against Nike/JB is? Droppin' the ES22 was nice, but messing up the OG colourways and releasing them with cheap pleather is a no-no.
Reebok's retro vault is big but they simply can't go head to head against Nike/JB especially when the aforementioned is FLOODING the market with retro and inline product that's hitting the $200 average mark.

agreed

the questions are on ebay for $250 consistently selling, they definitely can go heads up but they can't go about that with inferior materials and non og colorways

if they're gonna compete they have to put better quality product out to ween people off jordans and lebrons

putting out the same or worse quality trash is only putting them in a automatic disadvantage

and the 60% increase isn't all that impressive considering the state they were in, they weren't selling anything at all before the switch

swizz is just doing what all retro buyers were saying and waiting for but I do appreciate it tho

the questions are on ebay for $250 consistently selling, they definitely can go heads up but they can't go about that with inferior materials and non og colorways
if they're gonna compete they have to put better quality product out to ween people off jordans and lebrons
putting out the same or worse quality trash is only putting them in a automatic disadvantage
and the 60% increase isn't all that impressive considering the state they were in, they weren't selling anything at all before the switch
swizz is just doing what all retro buyers were saying and waiting for but I do appreciate it tho

+1 my man. I've been preaching the same too regarding Reebok. They have to take the quality over quantity route if they want to regain some market share. They can't do it with retro product only - but they can use the strength of their retro product to move their inline product.

Look at how many unsigned cats in the NBA sport Jordan retros and Nikes - throw some freebies their way, some Questions, Answers, etc...

Back
Top Bottom