The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

suede is pretty buttery on these and these are on par with the other releases

people say the blue toes were terrible quality but they feel exactly like the red toes for me

they all feel the same actually

Can you please keep me/us posted on when you receive them, because when I click the link it appears as a shoe in the Womens section, hence why I haven't pulled the trigger. Please let me know with PM if need be, and bless us with pix as well!
I'll post pics in here of the blue toes alongside my Georgetown's and NYEs as soon as I get them from Crooked Tongues. I ordered a UK 12 which is a men's US 13. So I don't think they are women's.

Also I did not follow the link posted in here because I was on my phone when I saw it. Iwent over to my computer and went to Crooked Tongues then just searched out the shoe.

I'll post pics in here of the blue toes alongside my Georgetown's and NYEs as soon as I get them from Crooked Tongues. I ordered a UK 12 which is a men's US 13. So I don't think they are women's.
Also I did not follow the link posted in here because I was on my phone when I saw it. Iwent over to my computer and went to Crooked Tongues then just searched out the shoe.
I did the same as well but on the top it reads womens, but the style # still checks out as the Mens. Yet again keep me posted man!

hope these Hoyas are still available the first week of April. These would make a nice b-day present to myself.

Last edited:

Dope. Thomas from the Kings

grey tongue sooooo would have set these off imo
mean.gif
 anyone able to PS it but leave laces white and logo and lining the same

Eh, idk how I feel about the grey tongue. It really doesn't make a difference to me. I would've copped either way.

good looks but I got there too damn late, since they're on sale I doubt they restock on my size.

Back
Top Bottom