The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Reebok started selling before the 1201 release time which is BS. and every other site is sold out. this was the worst experience ever.

reebok site was good. was skeptical since it doesnt get crazy hyped releases like ndc. wasnt interested at all, but a friend overseas wanted a pair so i told him i would try to grab him one. glad i was f5'ing early. i swear it went up at like 11:49pm eastern. i signed up for an account today and got a 15% off code in my inbox which applied nicely!

What's YCMC? Keep an eye out for Jimmy Jazz, site is down but they are putting them up as well. I was able to get through on PYS.  Reebok was sold out for me 2 mins before midnight, smh.

I was not messing around! I had all the links up and was refreshing. Reebok fell through 1st. YCMC froze 2nd. Then packer shoes came through! Good Looks to the NTer that posted packer yesterday i never heard of em. Went to PYS just to see after i copped from packer nothing but kids left. WOW Reebok was not joking by saying these were limited

Originally Posted by msw1233

What's YCMC? Keep an eye out for Jimmy Jazz, site is down but they are putting them up as well. I was able to get through on PYS.  Reebok was sold out for me 2 mins before midnight, smh.
your city my city. this was crazy thank god for packer once again and the NTer looking out

I already have my 2 pair locked up in store.....  I am glad a lot of people were able to get them.  Congrats!

Got one off of PYS....I had 2 in my cart but only one got through. I have a confirmation number. I hope i'm ok...

If Reebok wants to continue making $ they need to keep dropping different Question colorways.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Anyone got an e-mail from PYS yet? Screen shows that the order went through but no e-mail confirmation yet.

Same deal.  No email but I have the confirmation screen still.  Not closing it out! lol

I called Reebok earlier today-they said they only put up 250 pairs online and 2500 to retailers
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Anyone got an e-mail from PYS yet? Screen shows that the order went through but no e-mail confirmation yet.

I just got a confirmation like a minute ago.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom