The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

The 1st draft pick questions are probably going to be my first pair of questions. I wish I didn't pass on the packer questions.

I still need the blue pair |I Draft days should be a good substitute for the time being

:nthat:

Anyone know when a black and white colorway is releasing or if they will ever release? I wasn't too fond of the black canvas

draft days are looking like a pass for me. The sample had s darker blue 27th a more pronounced splatter effect n I'm not really sold on the official pair, maybe if I can see em in person.

not diggin' the Draft joints nor those year of the snakes. I did dig the Canvas pack but I'm not big on canvas so passed.

Not really feeling the draft ones. I don't know what it is that throws it off for me. Maybe the speckles on the midsole.

That's a PE.

The Bait x Question drops on their site on August 11th for $180. Comes with a commemorative matching shirt. Hopefully shipping is free and we don't get hit with tax. Not trying to pay $200+ for any shoe.

Its the same as PYS free shipping should be included. Got it for something I ordered before. Stupid question, but is that real snakeskin on em?

The expert on sole-swapping Foamposites takes a breather from Pennys and gives the Reebok Question a go this time around, using the Answer’s 2001 MVP honor as the focus of this custom project. Inspired by the Philadelphia Sixers jerseys that we instantly connect with Iverson, Sole Swap adopts a red, black, and gold colorway while adding 2001 MVP detailing on the heels of the shoe. More of Sole Swap‘s Reebok Question Mid after the jump so give it a thorough look and let us know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom