The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Was just told by EpitomeATL they were scratched from the list, along with some other stores in the Southeast. Sucks, had $35 store credit with them.

I live in Allentown, which is 45 mins from Philly: and the Villas here arent getting them ..... Awesome while they go out to Chicago and random places out west 

76ers and Iverson fan and If i cant get these cuz some clowns who never even watched iverson, live half the country away, have no connection to the player/team/shoe because theyre limited I will be pisssssssssssssssssssed

I live in Allentown, which is 45 mins from Philly: and the Villas here arent getting them ..... Awesome while they go out to Chicago and random places out west 

76ers and Iverson fan and If i cant get these cuz some clowns who never even watched iverson, live half the country away, have no connection to the player/team/shoe because theyre limited I will be pisssssssssssssssssssed
There are like 4 villas in philly getting the banners you should have a good chance out there

DIS IS IT:

Allentown is a short drive down the NE Extention to Philly. I am from that area (Kutztown) and can make it to a Sixers game in about an hour. Should not have any trouble getting to Philly to cop a pair. Now that being said, I see them being tough to get in Philly even with multiple spots getting them because it is a 76ers based shoe, and the love for AI in Philly. I am in Hampton, VA now (AI's hometown) and the area only has 3 stores getting them, so I feel your pain on the random places that are getting them; however Reebok is looking to make a buck, so I understand their side too... Good luck

Yea I'm curious on who else is carrying these, obviously limited. Nobody gonna get these in my area. Does anybody else know who is carrying these online other than RDC?

I believe these are a RDC only release. Every other place listed has "In Store Only" attached to it.

Yeah, this is going to be interesting tomorrow morning. My connect called me today talking about the interest level is getting really high on these... Kinda worries me...

Sorry if I missed it, but are these releasing on reebok.com tomorrow morning or Saturday morning and what time est? Also, what's the retail price on them? Thanks.

Last edited:
What is the style number on Banner? I cant seem to find it anywhere. Only chance I have is on reebok site.

Hyped I actually won a raffle. But you never count your victories till their in Hand!

took picture but am terrible at uploading smh

2vsghw5.png

Last edited:
Reebok represenative just told me these will not release onine anymore.  I don't know if she was just lying to me or just didn't know, but I thought they were.

Back
Top Bottom