The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

i just checked my email and i had a confirmation for the banners at 9:01.the one time i was almost got through the site crashed at the payment confirmation screen. i called reebok and gave them the order number and they said that it went through....cant believe it :smokin

Got my size 12.. Clean colorway

Man, that gold really makes them pop.

i got pair #1201. think my in-store spot (shiekh) only got in 11 pairs.

feel relieved after i didn't get a call from bait last night (meaning i didn't win the raffle), and i struck out badly this morning online...

i got pair #1201. think my in-store spot (shiekh) only got in 11 pairs.

feel relieved after i didn't get a call from bait last night (meaning i didn't win the raffle), and i struck out badly this morning online...

Were the pairs at the store you copped from consecutively numbered? Or random?

All the locals and people I see of the forums are salty cause people want 300+ for em. Come on just round to 2000k pAirs of these and still that's nothing . 300 is to bad I thought it be a lot worse but only time will tell I guess

will try to post a pic soon but the lady told me i got # 100 at the store. I didn't look for myseld then. When i get home I look at the box to see wat looks like #17 couldn't have swapped the numbers on me. I hope not. smh

Edit

After further review I do have #100 and not #17. Also have #45 and not #4

Last edited:
All the locals and people I see of the forums are salty cause people want 300+ for em. Come on just round to 2000k pAirs of these and still that's nothing . 300 is to bad I thought it be a lot worse but only time will tell I guess

Shiii with the retirement and limited shoes it should be higher but 300 is a good number.

Back
Top Bottom