The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Dont stress about it, those will be everywhere for a long time. 

It's possible but that's what I thought last time and they were gone. They hype is real and the promotion for these aren't the same as last time so they might be around but I'm not risking it.

I really need three pairs of the yellow. I need them to go on sale.

They have to be using sample pairs in these photos. The Vis-Hex on the GR pairs is rarely seated correctly.

Sns (Sneakersnstuff) a sneaker shop in germany always has shoes priced under retail. I'm thinking they might have the questions for under retail when the drop 

I have been waiting on these for a very long time, i cannot wait until tomorrow morning...

Last edited:
It's possible but that's what I thought last time and they were gone. They hype is real and the promotion for these aren't the same as last time so they might be around but I'm not risking it.
The hype is much lower than 3-4 years a go, if its not limited Yeezy, you are always good, Jordans are sitting, Nike is sitting and Reebok is sitting like the Sitting Bull, so yeah no rush. 

These aren't gonna be everywhere and they're somewhat affordable compared to Jordan. I seriously have no idea if they gonna be around for months or gone in weeks.

I know it was said that the windchills are capsule but it didn't don on me til I read that article man I might be slow lol

These aren't gonna be everywhere and they're somewhat affordable compared to Jordan. I seriously have no idea if they gonna be around for months or gone in weeks.

That's what I'm thinking. Next chance I see at getting these for $100 or less I plan to take advantage of it.

If you can afford the $140 then go for it. Questions in general, tend to be better made than overpriced Nike/Jordan retro product.

Some of these collaborations also have production numbers in the hundreds unlike the tens of thousands Nike/Jordan retros.

So in essence you're paying a lower price for a far more limited shoe.

so I was showing my wife the capsule questions and the DBZ reference I made and she said "you know waist length is where his jacket is, you mean hip length so you're not wearing a gurls jacket right
tired.gif
" clowned by wifey but educated too
laugh.gif
 she also thinks they look good 

I haven't been following the thread very closely, any idea if the og blue or red toe is dropping? edit: lol glad I was checking looks like the red drops in a few hours. idk if I want to pay $140 for these though
grin.gif
. FNL pics looking a little cheap to me. will decide when I wake up I'd like them better around $100

Last edited:
Lows need to resurface ....was planning to grab red, blue, black when the price dropped

Looks like red toes shouldn't be a problem... Fsr on reebok and ycmc .,,, my last pair i had autod so need these to wear .... I'd say you'll have a month to find these

Back
Top Bottom