**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

lol at this no fly zone ****. foh.

if i was ross i'd tell his *** off and wish a ***** would. my opinion on trick trick? **** that *****. stand up for your city in REAL situations where ppl exploit and contribute to what your city is now. nothing more to say on that because its already been said but i've never respected a bully. **** a bully.

on some street ****, he got goons and? a bullet can touch anybody at any time. ross might not be about that life but i'm sure his body guards will do their jobs if need be. turning the bus around is soft IMO. on the one hand he has kids and money on the other hand as a man how can you let another man tell you what you can or can not do?

if i was ross i'd tell his *** off and wish a ***** would. my opinion on trick trick? **** that *****. stand up for your city in REAL situations where ppl exploit and contribute to what your city is now. nothing more to say on that because its already been said but i've never respected a bully. **** a bully.

on some street ****, he got goons and? a bullet can touch anybody at any time. ross might not be about that life but i'm sure his body guards will do their jobs if need be. turning the bus around is soft IMO. on the one hand he has kids and money on the other hand as a man how can you let another man tell you what you can or can not do?

them dudes not get killed for Ross

He did the right thing turning around

you sound childish you in another man's city a man who's clearly not the nicest fellow and you gonna challenge him to a showdown

grow up peter pan.

The talk of a broke guy. Ross is worth millions and has kids, why the hell would he get into this pointless altercation with a bunch of starving broke clowns. Keep it moving and go collect the next check in the next city. Smart move Ross.

You might want to check the credits for a Eminem feature for any of those artist.

Em gave Trick Trick a complete song.

A complete song so D12 don't have 2 complete albums
with em so Obie didn't get sign to shady records by em
***** over here talking about a feature just talking to be talking
this is why I pay your clown *** no mind just be arguing just to
be arguing smh

But I'll entertain your lame *** and answer your question
from when you quoted me I am an active individual in my community
not just my hood in Dallas all hoods from being an employee
at children's hospital here in Dallas to devoting my time with the boys and girls club
in oak cliff keep in mind I don't live there anymore I'm always looking to volunteer in my city
but less about me and more on the topic if you have the power to control that many
men use it for something positive instead of *******
and I understand its a street code that's cool and all but there are 2 types of og's in the hood dudes that
minipulate because of their status and those that have been there done that and try to make **** better for the future of their city hood and community

I was about to say :lol: Em produced more than half of both Obie 1st two and D12's albums, along with being on the main D12 singles. He even produced or co-produced nearly every track from Cashis' first EP, and he's not even from Detroit. Believe me, I practically bled Shady Records back then :lol:

Lmao I'm far from broke.

But of course on NT if you don't agree with a person you have to call them names.

The tactics of a lame *** ***** that looks at these artists lives like women look at the kardashians on tv.

As a man if you let another man tell you what you can and can not do that's on you but as for me I would not put up with that at all.

Son doesn't control that city. He is not an elected official and in the long run ohtside of a niche few he doesn't mean **** for those people in that city point blank period. Lol at running to see him before visiting. Please.

A complete song so D12 don't have 2 complete albums
with em so Obie didn't get sign to shady records by em
***** over here talking about a feature just talking to be talking
this is why I pay your clown *** no mind just be arguing just to
be arguing smh

But I'll entertain your lame *** and answer your question
from when you quoted me I am an active individual in my community
not just my hood in Dallas all hoods from being an employee
at children's hospital here in Dallas to devoting my time with the boys and girls club
in oak cliff keep in mind I don't live there anymore I'm always looking to volunteer in my city
but less about me and more on the topic if you have the power to control that many
men use it for something positive instead of *******
and I understand its a street code that's cool and all but there are 2 types of og's in the hood dudes that
minipulate because of their status and those that have been there done that and try to make **** better for the future of their city hood and community

Talk about arguing to be arguing :lol:

You made a generalized ignorant statement about Detroit and the people.

Because the city files for bankruptcy, does that mean all the people are broke?
Because Trick Trick has that No Fly Zone, does that mean that all the people take part in it
Because some people are ignorant, does that mean that all are?
Because some people do nothing, does that mean all people don't?

Your comment was a generalized ignorant comment.

You talk about what black people need to do. You need to look in the mirror.

I was about to say :lol: Em produced more than half of both Obie 1st two and D12's albums, along with being on the main D12 singles. He even produced or co-produced nearly every track from Cashis' first EP, and he's not even from Detroit. Believe me, I practically bled Shady Records back then :lol:

Did he do a verse on those albums?

What brings in the bucks, Em as a producer or rapper?

Who is knocking down Em's door for him to produce a song? He can barely give his beats away.

So why did Trick Trick get a verse but D12, Obie and Proof didn't?

Trick Trick got radio play because of Em's verse.

Last edited:
Talk about arguing to be arguing :lol:

You made a generalized ignorant statement about Detroit and the people.

Because the city files for bankruptcy, does that mean all the people are broke?
Because Trick Trick has that No Fly Zone, does that mean that all the people take part in it
Because some people are ignorant, does that mean that all are?
Because some people do nothing, does that mean all people don't?

Your comment was a generalized ignorant comment.

You talk about what black people need to do. You need to look in the mirror.
Did he do a verse on those albums?

What brings in the bucks, Em as a producer or rapper?

Who is knocking down Em's door for him to produce a song? He can barely give his beats away.

So why did Trick Trick get a verse but D12, Obie and Proof didn't?

Trick Trick got radio play because of Em's verse.

Bruh em rapped on each of those albums lol and produced trick trick got
a throwaway track that didn't go far
and as far as my comment goes your the only one that felt I was generalizing
bruh everybody else knew what I meant sorry that it flew over your head
Some things don't reach everybody (shoulder shrug)

Eminem rapped on all of those albums, ok :lol:

Bruh em rapped on each of those albums lol and produced trick trick got
a throwaway track that didn't go far
and as far as my comment goes your the only one that felt I was generalizing
bruh everybody else knew what I meant sorry that it flew over your head
Some things don't reach everybody (shoulder shrug)

I knew exactly what you meant Larry Elder

I swear if you didn't know any better, you'd think NT was full of super thugs... :lol:

What else was RR supposed to do? Turning around and walking away makes you more of a man than getting into with some local dudes looking for e-fame and mixtape promotion.

Not saying RR is the hardest rapper out but dude did the right thing in this situation. Basically got a check for nothing...

More like super idiots funny part is when dudes talk that stupid **** it only makes it more obvious they've never been in a real situation in their life.

:lol: Peter Pan

I wish the Ross haters would just get over it. Y'all hating him for lying is like the people who still hate LeBron for the decision. Ross is still putting out music consistently, still respected by his rap peers that matter. :lol:

****** in here really saying they'd fight 100+ dudes on their own turf. 
laugh.gif

Not to mention Ross probably already got paid either all or the majority of his fee for performing so really what was he losing?

I personally can't stand Ross I think his whole shtick is corny but I also dont expect this man to throw his life away playing a character

Em was on every D12 album and both of Obie's he dropped on Shady...but those were his artists. Em was getting extorted by Trick. He not a rapper to me, Trick just a goon from the Mile who try to rap, getting by on his name in the streets. He's garbage as hell but everybody scared to tell him.

Anybody saying Ross should have thugged it out is TRIPPING, Ross woulda ended up on Crimeinthed..

The no fly zone is meant for artist to put local Detroit artist on. For example Doughboyz Cashout getting with Jeezy or local artist opening for the bigger name artist for local shows.

I don't think it's a coincidence that it only happens with certain artist.

You think that would happen to a Talib Kweli or Ab Soul?

If you pretend or about that life, you will be tested on it. Same as the aura you give off will be returned to you. You speak things in to existence.

It will never be for a white person.

They'll be too scared to even try that on someone whose white. #facts.

#tryagain

Is that why Eminem produced, wrote and featured on a song of Trick Trick's at the peak of his popularity? When I don't think he even did that for Proof, D12 or Obie Trice :lol:

Eminent lives in Detroit.

Eminem is a rapper.

Eminem isn't the group if white people I'm evening referring to. Don't be a fool.

i wonder if Trick Trick got a grudge for Ross because he called Em a honkey a few years back, maybe that's why this happened :nerd:

Last edited:
Eminent lives in Detroit.

Eminem is a rapper.

Eminem isn't the group if white people I'm evening referring to. Don't be a fool.

So now it's with people who aren't rappers.

And it's for the other white people besides Em :lol:

I can say he wouldn't do it with Miguel, The Roots or Beyonce :lol:

Brilliant comment chief

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom