**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

This is the type of foolish things black people take pride in. running rappers out of town??????? pure buffoonery. Poverty is at an all time in Detroit amongst black people and you're worried about a rapper? Gotta 1,000 blacks ready to fight but cant get a 1,000 blacks to build communities, jobs, and opportunities for our people. Lost ******. 

This is the type of foolish things black people take pride in. running rappers out of town??????? pure buffoonery. Poverty is at an all time in Detroit amongst black people and you're worried about a rapper? Gotta 1,000 blacks ready to fight but cant get a 1,000 blacks to build communities, jobs, and opportunities for our people. Lost ******. 

Sad as ****, those dudes stopping Ross from performing probably went back home to live in poverty thinking they did something, when it's really hurting they city,

that dude Trick Trick is realy bout that life, respect to him
smokin.gif
Why is this 
smokin.gif
?

The concept of rappers having to "check in" or 70 goons are sent for them is wack. Why?

****** wanna get 100 goons to run ROSS out of Detroit but won't get 100 goons to go to a city council meetings to get jobs back in Detroit & we all know Detroit needs that...****** is dumb....TRICK TRICK should change his name to DUMB DUMB

Last edited:

Why are you generalizing?

What are you doing for the black people of Detroit or where you live?

What community are you building up?

Its just sad that our city is condoning this man. I looked on twitter and dudes were loving it. If u got the power to command 100 men its so much more u can do in our city man. Its babies that's been missing out here but I don't see son and his 99 goons helping out with that. Abandoned houses every where but they ain't helping rebuild them joints. He just wants attention for that wack *** mixtape that all these dudes that fear him don't even know exist. Always saying I love u Detroit, I do this for y'all yet n still he's done nothing but make sure our artist can never work with anybody

I guess boosie checked in tho since he's performing as we speak

Why is this :smokin ?​

The concept of rappers having to "check in" or 70 goons are sent for them is wack. Why?​

because he's a fraud, and he's cashing in on your culture. somebody gotta check him.

No offense BUT that was a stupid reason.

I just wanna know if Macklemore is on the list too lol

And it's Detroit. Who wants to go to Detroit anyway. Ross just got an easy payday.

people actin llke Rick Ross is the only one who got checked in Detroit :lol: plenty of people got it as well. Yung Berg, Styles P, Trick Daddy, Jim Jones i mean the list goes on.

You just can't go walking into certain areas all willy nilly without knowing the "natives" :lol: Sucks for the fans,but it is what it is. This ain't nothing new.

Under the correct premise I support Trick's move.

And Rozay gotta quit with all that ra ra **** after he takes an L. Dude ain't even safe in his own city, now you wanna talk noise after you skated out the next man city? Cmon fam :lol:

You just can't go walking into certain areas all willy nilly without knowing the "natives"
laugh.gif
Sucks for the fans,but it is what it is. This ain't nothing new.
This nonsense only happens in rap music.

Way to take a big dump on your own people.

Thanks to Trick's "No Fly Zone" his people can't see certain artists.

It's bad enough that those people have to live in a third world city, they can't even go enjoy a concert thanks to this genius.

Last edited:
This ***** rozay was jus here man lmao. It was no issues at all. Boosie hear tonight and he got this old lame *** ***** hosting the after party. He try to scare these sides into making money with him man I caught on to him long ago. He tweeted " disrespectful fat *****" a fee days ago so I take it he probably tries to reach out and put himself in a position to gain from it as he always do. It has nothing to do with a no fly zone its him wanting to use dudes fame to make some no ey period since none here can name a single song outside of the Eminem track

Why is this 
smokin.gif
?​
The concept of rappers having to "check in" or 70 goons are sent for them is wack. Why?​

because he's a fraud, and he's cashing in on your culture. somebody gotta check him.
 ​
Even if it's not Ross, why do rappers in general have to "check into" cities?​
 ​
And every rapper who raps about street **** while going home to a mansion in a gated suburb is "cashing in on the culture".​
 ​
90% of rap is a cash in on street culture.​

Last edited:

And every rapper who raps about street **** while going home to a mansion in a gated suburb is "cashing in on the culture".​

don't tell me why, these dudes make their own rules in their city :lol:

Why is this :smokin ?​

1. It's smart to check in with some OG's from whatever city you're going to so _'s won't test you or anything.

2. If Ross was just in Detroit then yeah this was pointless. How he in the no fly zone when he was just there? :lol:

Blame Trick Trick, but don't absolve Rick Ross, either.

These dudes wanna make money playing these characters, are we really gonna be surprised that someone is going to try and extort them?

Trick Trick ain't running up on Macklemore, Justin Bieber, or One Direction. I don't feel bad for Rick Ross. I feel bad for anyone who paid to see him, and I feel bad for the residents of any of the major cities where this type of stuff happens (surprisingly enough, I've not heard of this happening in NO, in recent years, and it's WILD down here).

Don't glorify that lifestyle and be a sell out to make money out of it.

Ross is the reason that stuff like this happen. He contributes to music only about women, money, drugs and violence. He's a sellout. Check him.

Radio dudes seem/look shook…don't wanna get black balled.. This no fly zone thing is only going to hurt Detroit Hiphop more...

Last edited:
Rick Ross & the No Fly Zone huh..... J.P. Morgan Chase Bank caused Reprehensible Damage to Detroit with predatory loans and deplorable business tactics but they aren't under a "No Fly Zone". They're planning on investing 100 Million into this city in hopes of making more money off of it...  Yet they helped create the desolate condition of this city's housing market causing strife and grief for Thousands of citizens. We're so tough against rappers, but where's the "No Fly Zone" for a J.P. Morgan Chase Bank? Don't worry, I'll wait...

does the "no fly zone" account for white people - or asian people - cuz if it dont, what statement are you really making 
 Kiss, Hank Williams Jr., Chicago, Aerosmith, and many others are headed there in 2014... Let's see how they fare this no fly zone.  
Detroit taking L's

The no fly zone is meant for artist to put local Detroit artist on. For example Doughboyz Cashout getting with Jeezy or local artist opening for the bigger name artist for local shows.

I don't think it's a coincidence that it only happens with certain artist.

You think that would happen to a Talib Kweli or Ab Soul?

If you pretend or about that life, you will be tested on it. Same as the aura you give off will be returned to you. You speak things in to existence.

It will never be for a white person.

They'll be too scared to even try that on someone whose white. #facts.

#tryagain

Is that why Eminem produced, wrote and featured on a song of Trick Trick's at the peak of his popularity? When I don't think he even did that for Proof, D12 or Obie Trice :lol:

I wonder what happens when Trick Trick goes to other cities and does he "Check in"?

He's saying RR is on the "No Fly Zone" list in Detroit...lol

:lol: @ trick trick going to other cities to preform his "music" dude is whack as hell aint nobody trying to hear that weak *** ****

he's just ruining the music scene for up and coming detroit acts not to mention looking ignorant as hell.

like dudes have said why not use that influence to make your city better instead of trying to leech off other peoples talents

Back
Top Bottom