THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

See what happens when Devean plays? Good things happen.

Idiot Nelson holding out Devean until midway through the 3rd quarter.
mad.gif

Paul won the race to 16k. There was only a couple of new people today, so they didn't know too much. There should be more people tomorrow, somebody has to know about them
ohwell.gif
. I remember going to frys and asking about the usb to coax (thing you got) and the guy acted like I was ******ed
smh.gif
. I just said nevermind and left
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

16000 posts. I'm pretty sure GSDOUBLEU got there before me though.

damn, i shouldnt have went to sleep
laugh.gif
mad.gif

edit:
actually i guess i had my 16000th post before paul..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Paul won the race to 16k. There was only a couple of new people today, so they didn't know too much. There should be more people tomorrow, somebody has to know about them
ohwell.gif
. I remember going to frys and asking about the usb to coax (thing you got) and the guy acted like I was ******ed
smh.gif
. I just said nevermind and left
laugh.gif
Nobody knows nothing about TV tuners.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

dp, let me know what you find out tomorrow. Thanks, man.

SMH at the Warriors management. I would've taken Mayo/Thabeet for Monta in a heartbeat. Unlike Monta, Mayo doesn't need the ball in his hand the entire time to be effective.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I already got a Baron on AK47 shirt from True. It's a size Large in yellow, washed once. Anyone want it?
Pics of the shirt?
I'll take pics of it when I get home. only looking for $12 shipped.

Originally Posted by JDub4

SMH at the Warriors management. I would've taken Mayo/Thabeet for Monta in a heartbeat. Unlike Monta, Mayo doesn't need the ball in his hand the entire time to be effective.
I just thought it over. If Memphis is willing to offer two top 5 picks for Monta Ellis, something must not be right with those players. Memphis knows they made a mistake with Thabeet, let them live with it.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by JDub4

I just thought it over. If Memphis is willing to offer two top 5 picks for Monta Ellis, something must not be right with those players. Memphis knows they made a mistake with Thabeet, let them live with it.

I thought it over too, I do not see why the warriors would not do this at all

Maybe they realized Gasol is their center and they don't need Thabeet, but anyways Warriors SHOULD HAVE done this trade 100%

Ellis for Mayo + Thabeet

Monta's ridiculous contract is gone which is another 4 years for two cheaper rookie contracts. With Mayo under Nelson, he can probably bring up his average to 21 ppg. Not only that, Thabeet would've came in and actually play some minutes and hopefully develop FAST. With our whole team injured, no question Thabeet would be playing instead of Tolliver or Maggs playing Center at times. 

Honestly, with Mayo replacing Ellis, I do believe Mayo can replicate Ellis' production with a bigger upside and a cheaper contract. If Thabeet pans out, trade Beans away for someone else.

The only reason why I can see the Warriors didnt want to do this is maybe because the Grizz wanted #1 draft picks or something that the media did not report.

I thought that Ellis and Mayo trade was at the beginning of the season, and was dead?

Ive read something about the trade talks being rekindled, but it was the Warriors who offered it this time, and the Grizzs rejected, no? someone fill me in.

Originally Posted by BangDak

I thought that Ellis and Mayo trade was at the beginning of the season, and was dead?

Ive read something about the trade talks being rekindled, but it was the Warriors who offered it this time, and the Grizzs rejected, no? someone fill me in.
Nah, the Warriors rejected the offer... according to Matt Steinmetz/CSNBayArea.

"The Warriors rejected a proposed deal with Memphis that would have sent Monta Ellis to the Grizzlies for O.J. Mayo and Hasheem Thabeet, according to two separate sources."

I went to the game yesterday and they had 35% off jerseys. Getting rid of jerseys for new ones next year? Curry jerseys were damn near sold out.

Back
Top Bottom