*The Official SEC FOOTBALL* Season Report

Gunna,
Hardesty ain't gonna go to UF. He would have to wait two years to tote the rock due into intraconference transfer rules plus Moody transferred down there. I could see him going to UNC probably going to play with Butch Davis
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Damn...Hardesty is heated. He should def. transfer. :evil:
devil.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

SEC East is a trip. Still wide open. Even Vandy ain't totally buried in this thing. (And they still have an outside shot to go 6-6 and make a bowl. Would require another upset like they pulled Saturday, though...)

Georgia/Florida and South Carolina/Tennessee next weekend. :nerd:
nerd.gif

I can honestly say that they need to clean house, the only coach that deserves to stay in Knoxville is Trooper Taylor. I have no idea who they could replace Fat Phil with but they need someone. This is getting ridiculous. Not understanding why O'neal hasn't been getting much tick and now Hardesty. Hardesty, Foster, and Coker could be as good as any 3 headed backfield in the country, Throw the speedster Creer in there too and that is a dangerous running game. He needs to take a note from Meyer and Les Miles and let the most athletic players get on the field.
If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?

Phil is saying Hardesty was sick in bed all nite and it was miscommunication.

Quote:
"I'm not sure what's going on with Montario," Fulmer said after the Vols'
Sunday evening workout. "His roommate doesn't know where he is. We'll find out and deal with it."

LOL Yea Right ...
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

haha i love the upset potential in every game in the sec. first vandy last week, and now mississippi state this week...there arent any easy games in this damn conference.
TEAM HALOS​

The East won't be decided until the last game of the season I believe, Georgia and Tennessee will lose again allowing UF to sneak into Atlanta.
TEAMFLORIDAGATORS​

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
this conference is really OD.. You dont bring your A and you get your @#%$ handed to you by anybody..

:lol:
laugh.gif
i heard they was celebrating like they won the BCS after they won :lol:
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Thats good @#%$ though.. I would love to be a part of something like that.

HeNz $
My$pace

Peririlloux got his @#%$ whooped in the club Thursday night. Dude probably starting spitting to somebody else's girl about how he was going to win the Heisman as a Frosh...oh, wait...

Quote:
Baton Rouge, La. LSU backup quarterback Ryan Perrilloux was "beat up" during an altercation at a nightclub, his attorney said Sunday.

Attorney Nathan Fisher said Perrilloux called him about 2:45 a.m. Friday to ask him whether Perrilloux should press charges. Fisher said he advised Perrilloux not to do so.

"My understanding is he got beat up," Fisher told The Advocate of Baton Rouge. "I'm confident after listening to what he had to say that he's innocent of any wrongdoing."

Fisher said he did not think Perrilloux suffered any serious injuries.

Police expect to make an incident report available to the media sometime Monday, said Police Chief Jeff LeDuff.

Perrilloux was at the Varsity Theater Thursday night with friends, including some football players, Fisher said. Perrilloux spoke to police officers early Friday, but was not cited and was allowed to leave, Fisher said.

The attorney refused additional comment.

"This case is in a precarious situation," Fisher said. "I don't think it's important to lend any credence to the case by commenting on it."

LSU athletics spokesman Herb Vincent told The Associated Press on Sunday that the school had not received a copy of the police report and would have no comment.

Quote:
Attorney Nathan Fisher said Perrilloux called him about 2:45 a.m. Friday to ask him whether Perrilloux should press charges
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
smh.gif
@#%$ nowadays pressing charges over some knuckles landed My GOD.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

roll.gif

...and I apologize for doubting Fresh's prediction that Georgia would beat Florida. @#%$ was I thinking?
smh.gif

Mark Richt :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Wish we still had him in Tallahassee.....@#%$ hasn't been the same since he left....

#77....LMAO :rofl:
roll.gif

Just notices this N' Percy Harvin is rocking Kneepads around his ankle.... :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

roll.gif
roll.gif

#77 Needs his own damn show :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

" Celebraaaate good times c mon "

HAHAHA # 77 getting down tryna walk it out but looking like them old ladies form the Fosse video.

Some news around the SEC

This @#%$ Perrilloux ain't about to play in the LSU game. Miles better hope Flynn gets his superman on, or LSU ain't winning.

Saban and Miles had two weeks to gameplan and I bet Saban comes out with a better gameplan than that fool Miles.

Hardy for Ole Miss got suspensed by Orgeron. He didn't say why, but he put him on the bench.

Looks like Harvin is gonna play the role of Reggie Bush for the Gators against Vandy. That worked for Wake last year, let's see if putting a WR at RB will help UF protect Tebow from getting hurt.

I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Coker's suspended again. LOL How many times is he gonna get suspended without getting the boot from the team?
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

What did he get suspended for now?? How long will he be suspended for???
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Dude is the PacMan Jones of the NCAA.

Demonte Bolden also suspended for unspecified reasons.

Knowshon = Da Bidness.

26 carries, 197 yards, 3 TDs.

Freshman over 1,000 yards already...he still ain't touching Herschel, tho...

I figured Georgia would struggle today. Troy can put up some points...

Percy Harvin :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Back
Top Bottom