THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Where in the world did you find two pair of DS coppers????
RD cop.
Coulda copped like 30 pairs if I wanted. The FtL I copped was In the DMV.
Between 4 stores I believe there was 4-5 humid pairs if not more.
I remember when the pines dropped n the FA had 300 pairs alone :wow:
No hassle cops :pimp:

Oh ok, I thought you just got them. I was like wtf?

Just secured an older pair of pros that should now be in the mail

Oh ok, I thought you just got them. I was like wtf?

Just secured an older pair of pros that should now be in the mail
blue red or black 
nerd.gif

my blue pros might be my favorite

blue red or black :nerd:

my blue pros might be my favorite

Still looking for red and blue. BARELY missed a pair of red pros for 340 shipped VNDS. Pissed

But I stole these black ones almost. So I digress
I know it sounds weird, but not sure if they're 2000 or 2003 was it? The 00 is all black. The other is black/grey
Either way I don't have neither lol

Where in the world did you find two pair of DS coppers????
RD cop.
Coulda copped like 30 pairs if I wanted. The FtL I copped was In the DMV.
Between 4 stores I believe there was 4-5 humid pairs if not more.
I remember when the pines dropped n the FA had 300 pairs alone :wow:
No hassle cops :pimp:

I had the opportunity to scoop 20+ pairs at wholesale price.... wish I woulda done it :\

gentlemen, let's not beat up ourselves over what could of should of done with previous releases.
Rather, let's discuss what we can do with the up coming releases. such as these Oregon's. lolol.

I'm unsure about the asteroid foams too. it's a loud color way, but it's kind of artistic.

Asteroids are not too bad... I think if nike came out with more respectable releases recently, I might've caved. Lately foams have just left a bad taste in my mouth, so I've been looking past the Ok releases. Been selling off a few as well....

Last edited:
So does any FAM in here have leads on securing a pair of the Oregons? People are now trying to say that they're not going to be very limited now (retro section on NT)

So does any FAM in here have leads on securing a pair of the Oregons? People are now trying to say that they're not going to be very limited now (retro section on NT)
they always say that, come RD youll see the same ppl missing out with the lucky few copping a pair. Might be easier though cuz most attention is going to be on the bred 1s and then the preludes.

I sure am hoping so man. I always try for the more limited foams, these are so much nicer than the DBs to. Well we will see what happens again.

One of the best threads on NT!
..two more pair of the camos just arrived for the low... those gum soles are itching for a black upper.
I also pulled out a pair of something else for the first time in a few years n' snapped some quick pics... Truly one of the more rare 'Foamposites' around.. and if anyone out there'll appreciate 'em, it's you guys!

..one of the first prototypes made during development in the mid 90's...

..a design aesthetic parallel with many shoes of the time ..like the air sole, tongue, huarache-esq construction etc...

..n' they're almost two sizes too small(size 9) otherwise I'd probably have tried 'em out :nerd:
I was honestly expecting something similar to drop when rumours of the '1/2 Cent' first began circulating...

I'll let u know if I find a fcfs spot.

Since you spent so much bread on the car if u need to sell anything to recuperate some money Lmk :lol:

Back
Top Bottom