THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Its an unfair advantage to living in the DMV but most especially NYC where every store on the block got these… ALP always lucky

Its an unfair advantage to living in the DMV but most especially NYC where every store on the block got these… ALP always lucky
Nah @alp  just stay winning 

even though we new yorkers get everything

theres so many people here plus the thirst is real 

you dont wanna see NYC around release time straight vulture season 

Nah @alp
 just stay winning 

I been to NYC. I know how crowded it is and I know how people act up there

BUT if your only option is online (less than 10% chance now)
VS
Multiple raffles around town, an inside hookup at a spot, and online. Who has the advantage? Lol

Nah @alp
 just stay winning 

VS
Multiple raffles around town, an inside hookup at a spot, and online. Who has the advantage? Lol

Nah @alp
 just stay winning 

VS
yeah I agree with what aNYone is saying. We do have an advantage but there are way more people here trying to cop kicks then lets say Wyoming. Also in the same areas its usually the same people skipping, causing problems etc. I wouldn't live anywhere else when it comes to shoe releases though, we really do have the most options in the metropolitan ares 90% of the time

Happy New year nt fam. may 2014 be full of blessings for you and yours. And let's hope this year brings us some good foams lolol

nice arsenal of foams sir.

I'm interested in seeing alps foam collection
I posted it a few pages back about a month ago. Updated to that collection is the hoh royals. I'm getting rid of these Oregon's they just don't do it for me. If I see them at a good resale price down the road I'll cop, otherwise good riddance :lol:

Price check on 07 stealth foams and all black 03 (pretty sure that's the year) foam pros. Both sz 13, worn 2-3 times each with OG box.

i think like 3-400 each, maybe 5 on ebay. Those inflated fc prices on those anthracites is ridiculous, no way they should be going for a stack or anywhere near that amount.

The 02 black pros I just got in I thought I was getting a steal. $185 shipped
Dude shipped and then I see that the right carbon fiber is cracked, left is starting to.

Can't find anthracites in seven shape for less than 400 anywhere!
I need older pros!!!!

Well now I have a pair of beaters that's for sure

sneakersteal posted another UK site that was doing preorders on them. Came out to 247 with shipping and 17% customs fee.

But why does the picture on that site look like a fake foam?

EDIT - went back to look for the link but now its gone? It was like Hannon shop? or something like that, it started with an H

found it in the retro thread

http://www.hanon-shop.com/nike-air-foamposite-one-004.html

Last edited:
those silver joints aren't too bad. I like the 3m laces and the volt soles really pop.

but between my silver pros, and pewters, I find them redundant and unnecessary.

what's good with the Knicks foams tho?

Silvers are okay. I'd get them if I miss out in BHM Lebron XIs.

I have silver Duncans, and Pewters now, so I don't want to make another silver posite a priority.

Back
Top Bottom