THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Always been like that I think, those GS foams look weird as hell though I tell you what. I already started seeing women wear foams it's gonna get weirder now too.

DONT LIKE THE LIL PENNY'S AT ALL… IM SURE YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT THE UPCOMING CARBON FIBER FLIGHTS…. AND THE INFAMOUS INNER MIDSOLE CHANGE

Always been like that I think, those GS foams look weird as hell though I tell you what. I already started seeing women wear foams it's gonna get weirder now too.
THOTPOSITES 
mean.gif

DONT LIKE THE LIL PENNY'S AT ALL… IM SURE YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT THE UPCOMING CARBON FIBER FLIGHTS…. AND THE INFAMOUS INNER MIDSOLE CHANGE

Yeah, theyre all wack and a distraction for the massess while I hunt down older classics.

The only "new" foams im looking forward to are the solar red&black pros and the knicks foam ones.

^
:nthat:
stylin on 'em

I saw a pair of those for $650 but the price and size isnt for me.

$650 is crazy for any shoe IMO. But it amazes me how much nicer these are than some of the recent limited foams, and these get no love. When they first dropped I think they peaked at like 350-400ish, and sat at those prices. Now days 800 is a steal for some of the limited foams....

Yea that's my boy. I think he's holding my tb, Carbons and charcoals hostage cuz I went 3-3 with the galaxy's :rofl:

nice carbon flights :smokin
anyone copping the 2014 version in here?

also im tempted to cop those yoth with the 40% off, what do ya'll think of them? I need to find the version that comes with the special packaging.

2013 and later flightposites are garbage... They don't deserve to be called flightposites.

Nice pick up on the carbons :smokin

Back
Top Bottom